Reply to Thread

Thread: General Parking Spots - how to easily improve the game

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

General Parking Spots - how to easily improve the game

When generals return to home island make them land in the same place they took off from.

--

My original wish and intent was to create a thread with one "Innits how to easily improve the game" suggestion a day. I think I have enough to last a lifetime. Having read this subforums guidelines I reluctantly will not (for now). I would be less reluctant if I thought anyone from BB actually read and listened to these suggestions - if they did we would have had a way to mass send explorers years ago.

Both the lack of feedback and the feedback I have received has been quite disheartening. I still have a lot of suggestions, most of them still require very little effort to implement (edumacated guess [sic]). I still hope to share them but frequency will depend on my energy levels (and how frustrated I get).
    This is the seventh, here is the previous post.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    the way of playing is dead!!! sadly though

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    Where the generals land are safe spots, if they did as you suggested your generals landing could lock your island.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by DorotheusII View Post
    Where the generals land are safe spots, if they did as you suggested your generals landing could lock your island.
    That's the stupidest thing I've heard in a long time. Not you, what ever tech causes that. If that is the case then they should look on it as a golden opportunity to fix whatever messed up beyond belief "solution" causes that.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    you are looking at the game from a beta perspective, we are really at the omega stage here and the biggest question is how long will they keep it running and how much development time will they assign to the game

Both will be less than we would want i expect

The sad thing is, most of your suggestions have been made multiple times over the years and the programming situation has not gotten better. I expect most people would agree that your suggestions are valid and somewhere on out lists but we have little faith it will actively be pursued by BB and changes for the better on most old requests are more a happy side effect of some other programming activity

In the case of the generals (and no doubt you will get to it eventually) we already have the dancing generals on adventures that swap places after attacks have launched (or show wrong actual placing on adventures) which cost people tons of troops and dead generals at the wrong time- this was an unhappy side effect of the unity transformation and this has not been fixed either

Reply to Thread