Reply to Thread

Thread: 2024-06-05 Starfall - Residue Processing [NOT FIXED YET]

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Exclamation 2024-06-05 Starfall - Residue Processing [NOT FIXED YET]

I though maybe today i will create post to thank team for FIXING half year BUG, but noooooo seems we need to wait more.

Just A REMINDER. PLAYERS are stuck on this quest with FCU*** 1 item missing, and cant delete, cancel or skip this QUEST.

Thanks for reading. KARMA points granted if you read.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    But they have implemented deactivating the stop buff from Starfall, thus we cannot speed up the progress through Rooing Out The Problem

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Yeah it's been 6 months, given how many other issues on the forums seem to stay unaddressed I think we'll stay stuck on this one until the game servers will go down when they cancel the game :P

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Danus1986 View Post
    Yeah it's been 6 months, given how many other issues on the forums seem to stay unaddressed I think we'll stay stuck on this one until the game servers will go down when they cancel the game :P
    Yes, the first one, they need to program a new limit when they add the same item and it has been hardcoded to a maximum amount and they forgot- it happens every so often (and has been for years) The same applies for the storehouse in guildmarket at the moment, it is locked for most people for the same reason

what was that definition of repeating the same action time and time again and keep expecting a different outcome? ...

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I am still hoping to get solved StarFaill issue with Residue Processing. Stacked with this Starfail quest. It would be so easy to solve by sending everyone few starfail shards as a gift

Reply to Thread