Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: [Feedback] Summer Event 2024

  1. #1
    Community Manager
    Ruler of the Land BB_Saqui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1,801
    World
    Newfoundland

    [Feedback] Summer Event 2024

    Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the [Dev Diary] Summer Event 2024.

    The original post can be found here.

    Happy commenting!
    BB_Saqui

  2. #2
    Glorious Graduate
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    127
    World
    Newfoundland
    Does this mean those with 28 Lucky Explorers cannot purchase the bundles?
    *If you already have 28 Lucky Explorer, you won't be able to buy one during this event."

    BB_Saqui Are you our new community manager or temporarily filling the void left by bb-Traffer leaving? He is missed.

  3. #3
    Ruler of the Land
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,717
    World
    Newfoundland

    total madness

    So let me try to understand this:

    If you bought all available lucky explorers, you will be locked out of the 2 top event rewards in the shop .....

    Still trying to understand this..

    How to get the max amount of explorers.... use gems, how do u get enough gems to buy all these explorers... somewhere down the line you buy gems of youa re such a fanboi of lucky explorers that all in game gems u can generate will be invested in those alone

    And then we have this event wher eu can get great goodies like wonderous residences... 2 for footballs and 6 for gems ....

    And who do you exclude... Your loyal paying fanbase that keeps the game running


    Yea- i understand now, you just don;t want to keep the game running and if gem buyers disappear, manageemnt will shut it down

    - What a lightbulb revelation for me --

  4. #4
    Pathfinder
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    7
    World
    Northisle
    I stopped buying explorers for gems for that reason. I kept finding myself unable to buy them for event resources. Though now I don't know what do with gems because it's not like I need more buildings.

  5. #5
    Treasure Hunter
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On my park bench.
    Posts
    234
    World
    Newfoundland
    Ok so .. another new building..
    New Building: Improved Ornamentalsmith
    New Building: Magnificent Brewery

    And no place to build it without destroying some current buildings.

    when are we finally getting some needed more lands? Maybe (please) you can answer us Saqui, somehow the last years the communication towards players has been.. virtually non-existing.
    like shady dealings... Introduced, withdrew due to "issues" still nothing...

    We don't understand.

    Geologist on vacation: brings buff for harbor:



    The Germans have a wonderful word for this: Tja.

  6. #6
    Jolly Advisor
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    177
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetah2_777 View Post
    Ok so .. another new building..
    New Building: Improved Ornamentalsmith
    New Building: Magnificent Brewery

    And no place to build it without destroying some current buildings.

    when are we finally getting some needed more lands? Maybe (please) you can answer us Saqui, somehow the last years the communication towards players has been.. virtually non-existing.
    like shady dealings... Introduced, withdrew due to "issues" still nothing...

    We don't understand.

    Geologist on vacation: brings buff for harbor:



    The Germans have a wonderful word for this: Tja.
    I can agree about us needing some extra lands but no one is forcing you to buy magnificent brewery or improved ornamentalsmith. If you had big production of book fittings it will only help you as you could delete 3 ornamentalsmiths, get 3 licenses back, save some space, and place the improved one which produces same as 3 normal ones, and if you didn't produce before then you still won't need one. Same goes for brewery

    If you wanna talk about "but i want every building in the game placed on my island coz it looks nice" that's not the purpose of the game

  7. #7
    Treasure Hunter
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On my park bench.
    Posts
    234
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorp View Post
    I can agree about us needing some extra lands but no one is forcing you to buy magnificent brewery or improved ornamentalsmith. If you had big production of book fittings it will only help you as you could delete 3 ornamentalsmiths, get 3 licenses back, save some space, and place the improved one which produces same as 3 normal ones, and if you didn't produce before then you still won't need one. Same goes for brewery

    If you wanna talk about "but i want every building in the game placed on my island coz it looks nice" that's not the purpose of the game
    I play how I want to play. I don't need an ornamental smith. I don't need watermills either. Yet I have my island full of those.
    What is the purpose? Level up? I'm happy @ lvl 56


    Last edited by Cheetah2_777; 11.06.24 at 21:40.

  8. #8
    Treasure Hunter
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    204
    World
    Sandycove
    Cheetah2_777 I find your argument to be totally without logic or merit please provide proof that it does.

  9. #9
    Treasure Hunter
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On my park bench.
    Posts
    234
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by DorotheusII View Post
    Cheetah2_777 I find your argument to be totally without logic or merit please provide proof that it does.
    Please tell me how to play the game...
    What is the goal>?

  10. #10
    Jolly Advisor
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    177
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheetah2_777 View Post
    I play how I want to play. I don't need an ornamental smith. I don't need watermills either. Yet I have my island full of those.
    What is the purpose? Level up? I'm happy @ lvl 56


    You answered yourself then. Can you post rest of your island too?

Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Ubisoft uses cookies to ensure that you get the best experience on our websites. By continuing to use this site you agree to accept these cookies. More info on our privacy.