Reply to Thread

Thread: Mma

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Mma

Is there another Gen I could use that has the same or similar traits to the MMA? I need to do an addie which involves an MMA, but I dont have one, so wondering which is the closest Gen I could use as a replacement.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    We would need to know which generals you have got and which addie it is you intend to do.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Forgive me, but i do not see the relevance in your answer. Gens don't change depending on the addie you are doing. Gens are static (apart from the skills you add to them. But for now, forget the skills). Just let me know which is the Gen which is closest in traits to the MMA please?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    The relevance is that sometimes another general is better suited than MMA as guides were mostly made years ago and sometimes other generals are available that are better on a certain camp.

The closeness to MMA is therefore not the only factor deciding which general is best to use

Reality is, MMA is nowadays mostly considered a suicide general or situational general, not a mainstay general on adventures like Sylvana or Ghost

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Sandycove
    You say you want a replacement for the MMA which you don't have, a MMA which is in the shop. Not knowing which gens you do have I have no way of knowing if you have any of the alternatives which are available in the shop, I have no way of knowing if you have any Gen which is currently not in the shop. The only thing I do know from your question is you either can't afford to buy the MMA or if you have a good reason for not wanting to spend the gems. We would rather suggest a gen which you do have than suggest one you don't have and are not currently able or willing to obtain.

If you are willing and able to spend gems we would rather suggest the gen which would give you the most value for your gems or at the very least give you the pros and cons for each gen you could spend gems on.

Dedicated Scribe
    World
    Northisle
    MMA was useful because of the attack damage + first strike + splash damage.

Boris/Sylvana and Nusala are similar, they do more damage but cannot hold as many troops.

Younger Gemini General is very good for similar attacks as they have very high attack damage and has a lot of health, but they do not have first strike so they need to survive first strikers to do their damage.

If a guide is saying to use MMA then it is likely very out of date, you are better off finding guides that use newer generals.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    Without doing any detailed analysis, I kind of evolved from MMA to Ghost, Slyvana, YGG, Nusala, Resolute.

I just ran the relevant addy through the simulator and see what it recommended.

Reply to Thread