Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Still no codes for Xmas

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland

Still no codes for Xmas

I saw today in chat people were getting a code for xmas. I have everything enabled so you would think I would also get one. But ... nope nothing.
    Any reason why this might be?

World
    Sandycove
    checked real life email inbox including junk/spam? And are you sure you signed up for the newsletter?

if so and nothing there, mail support and request your package - theyre very good at sorting this sort of thing out

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    lots of people don't have any code/email yet so must be bigger problem.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Signing up for newsletter seems to be the thing people forget to do. However I didn't get the halloween gift, raised a ticket and BB fixed it that day (Sunday) and emailed me, so big well done to their back room team :-)

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I get the code but it says I have invalid version of the game so cant use it.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Have a code but says its invalid?

World
    Northisle
    BB_Saqui was looking in the the chat for players that did get the code but the code didn't work. So you are not the only ones and BB is looking in to it.

You should still send a ticket to support so you could get a new one.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Thank you!!

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I too have had the invalid game message, when entering my code. Support very kindly sent me a new code...unfortunately that was exactly the same
    Your voucher is invalid. Please redeem your bonus in the correct version of the game.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    This is an issue we're investigating! If you didn't receive a code in the first place please make sure you check your spam folders in your email, and also check to make sure you're subscribed to our newsletter in the first place. If after that you still believe you mistakenly didn't receive a voucher code, please contact our Support Team to get this resolved.

As for players who have codes that don't work when trying to redeem them, please can you private message me the code (along with the error message it gives you) here on the forum. This will aid us in determining the problem - thanks!

Reply to Thread