Reply to Thread

Thread: New lootspot general

Nifty
    World
    Sandycove

New lootspot general

Can I suggest a small capacity fast general for lootspots / emergency troop carrying. It could be limited to say 20 troops but only take a minute of travel time. Or maybe make a speed up buff out of herbs that reduces travel time by 300%.

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    This was suggested about a week or so ago. The problem is BlueByte do not support lootspots as such. Believe it or not 2 and 3 player adventures were intended to be done as a team and help each other, not you do it all then sell the last 2 spots at the last minute and for this reason I do not think any general as you are saying will be introduced.

The speed up buff however I think is a good idea and one I suggested last year to cut down travel time for all generals.

Edit: a little bit more than a week ago but this is the post I was meaning - http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...010-LS-General
    Last edited by PChamps; 03.02.14 at 15:50.

World
    Sandycove
    I'm hoping the new General Science will include something to this effect, though when that will arrive who knows?

Or maybe the opportunity for a harbour & shipyard to transport the troops on boats faster when Island Science comes (yes I know, dream on...)

Town Councillor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yes I would imagine the science tree for generals would hopefully have a speed up transfer rate... that I am sure is distant future though

Reply to Thread