Reply to Thread

Thread: Snow white bug spray kill the adventure

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Snow white bug spray kill the adventure

Hi all,

i was going through Snow White today and i accidentaly clicked on the wrong dwarf house, now i'm short 1 stinky bug spray ( the green one) and 1 usless shiny bug spray. Has this adventure been designed so that if you accidentaly click wrong once you lose everything you've been working on, having only the option to cancel the adventure and not get the blueprint? How can it be allowed for a player to inadvertantly make it impossible to finish and adventure? Whether this is by mistake or on purpose it demonstrates a lack of judgement on the adventure design team. To make mistakes is 1 thing but to loose thousands of troops because the game allows you to make a decision that ends all is unacceptable. No other map in TSO has such behaviour and for good reason. BB, what do i do now so i dont loose everything? And please, fix it so others dont end up in the situation i'm now in.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    There should be a way out. It was talked about in chat earlier today. Check:
    val-system.dk/val/index.php/adventure-guides/ventures/13-guides/ventures/23-snow-white

for explaaniton on bug sprays, if I understood correctly there is one you can always make more of.

Just as a mention, there are such adventure/scenarios which allows you to mess up. Namely Storm Recovery.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    You can use Elaborate bug spay without needing any more collectables. remember reading somewhere that you can make enough to use on all dwarf houses.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Reply to Thread