Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Rummor about EOTW exploit.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Rummor about EOTW exploit.

I heard that in german server ppl are kiling only by 1r something in Adventure and cancel it and start new and statistic are counted that like adventure finished clearly. Does Bluebye can tell sth about it? If this true then all competition is screwed.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    Well if thats true then they should just give all the reward no matter what server you play on. However i think the competition was screwed even before it was releazed. I like the idea of a competition between servers, but only if the servers are equal in all aspects. If you have an old server with almost only lvl 50 then they have way better chance if going all out than a new server with a lot of players in a lvl 30-40 base. And those german servers, this is all my guess, but they are probaly mostly lvl 50 for the biggest part of players.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Sandycove
    I saw somewhere that they wood balance the scores of the event; so probaly only the active lvl 50 will be compared with other lvl 50's on the other server's & so on... till all is balanced; after that we know what server won' So those statistic's you see now are not the fair scores; they can only be calculated after the event! So keep doing it & @ end we see

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    DonDa - is that an officiel BB annoncement? If not then i wouldn´t trust it.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    I've also been asking (and not getting a reply) on whether the non-tradable status of the adventure was equal on all servers.

Also it's been pointed out that the more higher level players there are the more time and explorers/troops they have to find and do the quests.. seems horribly unbalanced and i think their own daily graphs proves it.

World
    Northisle
    What about the fact that on some servers half of the people have issues to logon? This, to my knowledge, is only happening on the EU servers. I have 3 in my guild that are above lvl 40 that have serious issues logging in and/or crashing constantly.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    why has no one from bb answered any of these issues it would be good if they could confirm or dismiss these claims but to be honest i dont think any other server stood a chance of winning this event apart from the germans as they had a clear advantage of being able to trade the advanture from the moment it was released.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    i have put a ticket in to support to find out what is going on with a link to this thread... hopefully something will be done

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    OK wtf wher is the sporting chance to play!!!!

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    You are aware that we (the players) have no access to the stats, only can see what BB posts regarding progress, right?

How could anyone confirm this exploits even exists?

Mods can close this topic.
    Last edited by Whizkeyjack; 14.12.12 at 13:01.

Closed Thread