Reply to Thread

Thread: Basket swapping improvement. New features.

World
    Northisle

Basket swapping improvement. New features.

Swapping baskets is very common. Most of it happens inside of the guilds but each day you see people announcing it in the chat.

My idea is about making this process faster, more efficient, more convenient. To do this, I propose the following idea:

1. Building marking.
    It would be yet another feature in the Toolbox that would let you mark buidings so the buffer easily sees them. Some people sleep buildings but I

personally don't do that to most of my buildings. Thus marking. Marked buildings would be seen only by the visiting person that has been granted

permission to buff or by the owner of the island when they choose the Marking tool

2. Buff List.
    The list would be for the owner of the island to review his buildings that he marked. It would self update itself and it would also show, in a

simple manner, which buildings were already buffed (by having them displayed in green like in the image)

3. Additional ideas.
    a) The list could have tabs where another tab would have more details:
    - lists all buildings separately with their levels and amount of buff time left
    - can be sorted by sectors, amount of buff time left, number of similar buildings etc.

b) The marking tool could be further divided into baskets, sandwiches, fish platters

If anyone has any changes that can be made to this suggestion, please post them.

UPDATE 1:
    I added a small change to the Buffing List. It shows how many buildings, from the list, are already buffed. Often you don't swap all the baskets so this helps you check how many more of them you need.
    UPDATE2: I have edited the image and added UPDATE1 to it. I also added a new feature. It let's you tick specific sectors and then Copy the marked sectors. You then can simply paste the copied sectors into the chat window. Obviously that idea is practically the same as what marking buildings gives you but I am simply trying to provide options.

My other suggestions:

New army management/adventure overview.
    http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...nture-overview.

Backpack. (with picture :O)
    http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...237#post203237
    Last edited by Merxe; 02.06.13 at 11:32.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    I like that idea... well presented too.

World
    Newfoundland
    I like this idea too!

World
    Northisle
    Smart .

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    This was suggested many months ago, and I still think its a great idea and hope they can do something similar in the near future.

Also overlapping buffs, or extending buffed buildings would be great for this game too so we don't have to worry about buffs wearing while we are away.

Or more buff recipes that last longer than 6 hours (9 from friends) that don't cost rare items or gems.

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    brilliant idea,we actually need to know as well,how many in total of productif buildings and no productif buildings we do have to make our buffers, instead to have to compte them. marking the buildings witch need to be buff by our friends, will help us to save some precious time in communication and avoid mistakes like buffing the wrong buildings or missing some

World
    Northisle
    Very good idea, easier than whispering lists just buff glowing or how ever they are marked.

World
    Sandycove
    i like this idea so +1 for me

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    A well thought out presentation that has a lot of potential.

Reply to Thread