Reply to Thread

Thread: Today's door will not open, no reason given

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

Today's door will not open, no reason given

I am trying to open the door the 3rd, which is today. There is a timer under it. I had this happen on the 28th also. And the 1st would not open. I at least get a popup reason of because not all doors opened. I have the option to pay 20 gems to open the 28th.

Today's door is green, which means I get a scenario, but it will not open. I was able to open the 29th, which is green and gave me the scenario, which I completed.

I seem to be experiencing bugs in this system. I do not recall having these issues with this type of event before. It seems to of been changed from how they have worked in the past.

This all seems broken, can someone fix it for me please?

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Today is the 4th. Doors open and 9am Brittish Summer Time.

Normal doors won't open unless all rpevious doors have been opened. The green doors can be opened even if alter ones have not been opened. Gold doors require all previous ones to ahve bene opned. If you want tto ahve all the stuff need to gem open the doors not opened yet.

This works as it has done every other event.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Hmm, log in today and the 3rd is suddenly opened. Tried to open the 4th and no luck. Then the game locks up and i have to refresh the page/game. Now the 4th is opened.

I have been programming for over 35 years, and I consider this bugged!

Please complete the 28th and 1st for me as they would not open.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoutman1 View Post
    Hmm, log in today and the 3rd is suddenly opened. Tried to open the 4th and no luck. Then the game locks up and i have to refresh the page/game. Now the 4th is opened.

I have been programming for over 35 years, and I consider this bugged!

Please complete the 28th and 1st for me as they would not open.
    You will need to contact our Support Team so they can take a look - you can do this by visiting the "Help and Support" section on the homepage, and then "Contact Form".

Reply to Thread