Reply to Thread

Thread: Christmas Adventure

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Christmas Adventure

Just wanted to say, very dissapointed with the adventure " The end of the world ". For the length of the map and the troop losses, the loot is a real let down! Also that you cant even sell this adventure through trade, not that anyone would wanna buy it though.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    I have to agree.

I'll be skipping this one, it's obiously not worth doing.

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Au55ie333 View Post
    Just wanted to say, very dissapointed with the adventure " The end of the world ". For the length of the map and the troop losses, the loot is a real let down! Also that you cant even sell this adventure through trade, not that anyone would wanna buy it though.
    And did you take into account the stuff you get for the whole server doing it?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove
    Yeah i know the adventure was obtainable before the announcement but if you save them up until after the maintenance on the 10th you can help the server do the massive quest that has potentially huge rewards for everyone. Check the links at the home of your home page or the Events Announcement Forum.

Again the sloppy roll out and lack of information seems to be leading people into disappointment.. even when there's actually something good behind this one.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Nashius-Maximus View Post
    Yeah i know the adventure was obtainable before the announcement but if you save them up until after the maintenance on the 10th you can help the server do the massive quest that has potentially huge rewards for everyone. Check the links at the home of your home page or the Events Announcement Forum.

Again the sloppy roll out and lack of information seems to be leading people into disappointment.. even when there's actually something good behind this one.
    Yes i have to agree now that i have found out more..........

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I think it's more of a let down that it's undoable with a Vet if you have job and you only play in the evenings....Without a Vet you need to do 10 or 11 blocks. That means that i'm not able to finish the adventure with my 5 generals in 2 evenings, because the adventure only last 2,5 days.

Instead, i just support my guildmembers who are able to do it, but it would be nice if I was able to play as well...

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Northisle
    Absolutely unbalanced adventure. Seems like next fail after halloween wanna-be-event.

Edit: The Christmas adventure can't be even sold?! Double fail.
    Last edited by mrfatalerror; 11.12.12 at 19:29.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    For me, the issue is that it is rather time consuming (so many camps to take out). Even with a 250 General and Crossbows (so no blocking or multiple waves) I find it a tedious affair that is more boring than fun. I did it once and noted the rewards were very very lackluster, so opted to not repeat it again as it would be a chore.

If it was a lot less camps (even with same total losses) I would repeat it.
    If it had a much better reward I would repeat it.

As it is, not so inclined.

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    what!! the whole thing is a joke!! - some of us (occasional gem buyers even!) have work to do... far too time consuming.... I only get the odd hour here and there... if you want to astound us with your brilliance please give us an alternative instead... football was quite acceptable!! I will not be doing these tedious tasks!!

Reply to Thread