Reply to Thread

Thread: would be nice to have a bin system

Nifty
    World
    Northisle

would be nice to have a bin system

would be nice to have a bin system , i have about 20/30 statues about the same with the different flowers, about 50 stupid adventures i will never do because they are totally unreasonable to do . the losses are too much and the loot ridiculous ( like son of the veld) in my star menu, nobody will buy them , and i can t use them because for the obvious reason i need the space to build something else, so to have a bin when i could trow all the stuff i don t need would be very nice, this way it will be easier to navigate in the star menu to find the stuff i need to find,those really useless rabbits and the pavilion would be nice to get rid of them also, of course i m not talking about the others useless items we have been collecting for the past 2 years, my star menu is more use for keeping useless junks than to help me to find the stuff i need to find

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Agree and support this suggestion..............Have 10 adventures of any kind (60-70 in total) that is unsellable and I will never use

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    will actually clean up some memory space for the server also,

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    I can't see why the devs haven't tried something like this already, with so many players having so much junk in their star menus.
    I've seen so many requests for stacking items, some sort of recycle system, or a junk tab so we don't have to scroll through.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Simply click the X in the upper right corner of the item to delete it.. =)
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

World
    Newfoundland
    Not all items have the delete option, but certainly adventures do, as do many of the decoration items.

Of course you could always just give stuff away in trade tell people to put trades in TO for 1 fish for decorations and adventures, and then you can buy all the fishes you want One mans Junk is another mans treasure!

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    ok , nice one, i didn t know that , cool

Leanne-244
    I agree with minion79 when I have a lot of adventures I do not want I have an adventure sale, I sell for example Sons of the Veld for 1gc people who like doing the adventure go buying crazy. Ones mans junk is another mans treasure, indeed :-)

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Just they need develop the stack items in Star menu and we will happy

Reply to Thread