Reply to Thread

Thread: Introducing myself

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland

Introducing myself

Hi all,
    I've been playing a couple of weeks now and enjoying the game and I've made decent progress to level 26 (I think its decent progress but not having anything to judge it by....?).
    However I seem to have become bogged down a wee bit. I should be ready to start tackling the medium and then the hard bandit camps, but I have not reached the level that might give me troops with the edge to beat them. Reaching these levels is proving slow so I must be doing something wrong or at least not doing something right. I would be most grateful for any advise and please feel free to visit Westlokk, you'll always be welcome.

Many thanks
    P
    Last edited by Westlokk; 25.03.13 at 11:18.

World
    Newfoundland
    Don't worry! The levelling does slow down after a very fast learning curve! One of the best threads I used when I was still on my home island was this one. But there are also loads of other guides to use as well.

A lot of what I did when I got to that level was changing my economic income and balanced out buildings so I was never short on resources for other production buildings. Takes time but it good when it's in place!
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Many thanks peck_ed.
    Excellent advise.
    P

Reply to Thread