Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

system info

hi
    as u guess i use it alot

is it possible to get it above chat as a double window,
    so u can keep track on info and same time follow chat,
    and allso nice then i do other stuff in da house or play other games and that way we can keep getting info on depleated things

seem to me alot of improvement should be made to that people dont care about , but soon you do then you have alot of mines,fileds,stones that need to be rebuild,

allso a complain over goto global-3 for trade ...make a trade chat and guild chat and friends chat as tabs so , and a local tabs for language that you can join , im a dane then i could set to join a dane chat tabs

and whisper should post allso in whisper chat and i dont have to click on it to get the info, or do both

i hope you will boost that system information evem with filters alot of junk info is allso useless in there

best regards
    another settlersux has been here...

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    I agree, even a small box above chat, with the system info posting regular posts inside it, would save going to yet another tab and still let you see the remainder of the game. These days, I often just sit with that open and not the chat boxes, as I want to see if a trade has sold, because the message that says you have sold an item, comes on but vanishes too quick, if you are not sitting at the computer or distracted by chat.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    another system info update... a clear window chat for system information that i have read all log and want a clear screen so i dont have to see stuff i allready have fixed
    and again some color for diffrent things white= marble grey=stone and so on or icon for items
    Last edited by Mantakno; 23.10.12 at 10:46.

Reply to Thread