Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ls not wanting mma general

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland

ls not wanting mma general

i've seen in trade over past few days people selling clt/hlt/blt ls but state "fast general/not mma" just wondering why cant you use mma on these lootspots...i would assume if no mma then you cant use rain of arrows or assassin either can any one explain to me why the perfect lootspot general cant be used for these adventures as i cant figure it out.

World
    Sandycove
    maybe you make to much kill's which cost the XP/loot, or u dont make a kill, but i dont know as i dont do this adv much
    Retired settler, may 2012 - oktober 2017

World
    Newfoundland
    It's all about the MMA kill, take too much xp/sc/beans from the Loot seller/giver

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    You get the same amount of loot if you kill one enemy or one thousand enemy. It's only the experience that is linked to the numbers killed.

If the lootspot kills more than required, you're "stealing" experience from the other players.

Committed Clicker
    World
    Northisle
    'No MMA' is also often stated when the seller is planning a block and wants to assure the looter does not mess that up by killing too many enemy.

With 450-500 damage vs FT GuardDogs (best xp per hp) that's 90-100 dogs killed, 360-400xp at 200xp per bean (iirc), so 1 or 2 beans... stealing a maximum of one entire bean from the seller... maybe they could just ask for 15gc more and allow MMA

World
    Newfoundland
    I've had people send the MMA in and take a few more beans off me than they would with a single unit kill off a normal general, can't say I really care. I've also had players ask if they can use buffs to make kills on my HLT ls's to save time, which does the same thing of course, but as long as they don't target the leader I'm not bothered about that either.

If I ever got someone /w laughing about "stealing" whatever they stole afterwards it'd be a slightly different story... I'd tell them I know, I don't care and then accidentally post the /w to the trade channel.

World
    Newfoundland
    I don't like the mma being used on ls at all, Because if its a 3 player adventure and player #2 uses one, it could affect what player #3 has to kill. If im unaware the mma has been sent, It could in turn result in another 15 minute wait.

People who do do there own thing with ls regardless of my requests on the sale, I just refuse to sell to that person in the future.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    There is no right or wrong with this, the seller is entitled to set any conditions that they wish as long as they state those conditions prior to payment being made. Break those conditions then your reputation as a trustworthy LS buyer is at risk. You can't force people to sell you loot spots which suit your choice of what your going to send.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    right now i see the reason for this on the tailor adventures cause seller would lose a couple of beans.
    dorotheus i am not saying they are wrong i was just wondering the reason behind the condition :P

Raving Rabbid
    World
    Sandycove
    I can understand it on Surprise attack where there is a tight block for the final attack and not many options earlier on (if blocking) for a lootkill. on the fairy tale adventures though, for the sake of a couple of beans it seems a bit pedantic. Still - it's a free market.

Reply to Thread