Reply to Thread

Thread: Marble-robbers on my Island

Ollie91

Marble-robbers on my Island

Hello,

According to my economy view, my marble production is +217 p/h (3 masons, lvl 1, without buffs). But after an log off period of more than 13h (a good night), i'v just 518 marbles on stock and all marble masons have there own marble quarry with enough marble to produce/cut. And this is going on for quite a while.

How can i gets my marbles back from the robbers? (Maybe it is the BB gang)

The same problem with other products, but my marble "production" is the bottleneck for this moment...
    Pinewood planks: +1k p/h, but 6k on stock; Hardwood planks: +448, but 4k on stock, etc. < this's without buffs too, dame BB-robbers...
    Last edited by Ollie91; 25.02.13 at 16:25.

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    Hi Ollie,

it looks like it's all ok. The economy overview gives the production per 12 hours, not the hourly production.

If you look at the detail-tab of a marblemason, you can see that the total productiontime
    * total productiontime is about 10 minutes
    * a level 1 mason produces about 6 marble/hour
    * 3 level 1 produce about 3*6 = 18 an hour, which makes 18*12 = 216 per 12 hours.

And that matches with the 217 you found in the overview. So after a good night, you masons have just collected 230 marble or so. Added to what you already had in store and that makes the 518. It's just a lot of work to make marble.

For the other resources it's the same. The overview gives the estimated production for the next 12 hours.

Ollie91
    Wierd, without destroying or built more marble masons in the past, i had more marble after a good sleep... The BB robbers must have changed the production p/h down, with the 2013-jan. update... i slept to few, i think. Next time i read the change log better, same as the amount of products (marble, etc.) before i log out and after i log in> "there is always a change to have to have an BB robber on your island", according to my lovely granny...

Reply to Thread