Reply to Thread

Thread: Where is the truth?

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Talking Where is the truth?

Hi All, you may disagree with the below, it is my personal opinion.

The official thread states that the reason of all the bugs is the increased number of active players.
    I do not believe it is 100% true. From the numerous sources which measure web traffic it is clear,
    that in the last 3 months it was only the decrease of the active users by 14%.

The point i'm saying it, is an observation that the current flash application is extremely expensive:
    it takes all possible cpu, it is even more heavier than 3d games (and yes i have a lot of ram, dedicated
    graphic card and etc). Essentially, it kills the computer even if the window occupies 1/4 of the screen.

Do you have the same experience? And of course i will not say to BB what to do, but which are their future plans?
    Should one in addition to the gems buy a new hardware?

Keen Commentor
    World
    Sandycove
    I think you have some issues on your PC that's not directly related to this game.

I recently bought a new PC. But even on my old one (AMD X2 5600+, 4 GB RAM, ATI HD5670 GFX, etc) I had absolutely no problems running this game AND dualboxing World of Warcraft at the same time. No problems with graphics, and no problems with this fairly old CPU.

Btw, if you don't know: dualboxing means running two copies of the game, allowing you to control 2 characters at the same time.

Reply to Thread