Reply to Thread

Thread: Geologists notifications... when certain deposits are full.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove

Geologists notifications... when certain deposits are full.

If you don't see the geologists' message saying you cannot have any more copper mines for example, it is easy to send them out again and again, wasting time. As we cannot easily see how many mines there are nor how many you can actually have, some sort of warning would be a good idea if you are trying to discover more deposits when you cannot get any.

Annoying for me...

billyjoel
    the whole idea of sending out a geologist is to find a deposit. when you send out a man to find you something you expect them to tell you "no there is none"? why not think before you post??

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    No, I would like to see you have 5 mines out of an available 7, or something like that. Why not consider not being a condescending tit?

billyjoel
    you are too lazy to count your mines and you blame the game that it does not makes it more easier? maybe you should ask for autmated play so you dont even need to touch your mouse just watch. like in the movies. it is sounds fun.

i see you have time to generate unecessary forum posts

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Counting every mine, every time is hardly practical when they are well spread out. I simply wanted to let the developer know (should they read it) that the game already notifies you when you reach the maximum number of deposits, in a way that it easy to miss. Changing that would be straightforward and a big help (when looking for coal, it could save you 4 hours)!

Seriously, how old are you? And have you heard of grammar and punctuation? I await your next childish response with baited breath.
    Last edited by Carpet-Monster; 05.11.12 at 15:08.

World
    Northisle
    I try to control it by demolishing a mine first and then sending out a geologist to look for that deposit, even though you don't have to.

It is odd in some places where there are 3 mines, but sometimes only 2 can be active - then I sometimes send out a geologist too many!

billyjoel
    Quote Originally Posted by Carpet-Monster View Post
    Counting every mine, every time is hardly practical when they are well spread out. I simply wanted to let the developer know (should they read it) that the game already notifies you when you reach the maximum number of deposits, in a way that it easy to miss. Changing that would be straightforward and a big help (when looking for coal, it could save you 4 hours)!

Seriously, how old are you? And have you heard of grammar and punctuation? I await your next childish response with baited breath.
    i dont see how age or grammar relate to this topic, or this is how you try to cover for me pointing out how lazy you are. if i follow your lien of though i get to a point where all the informatuon should be spelled out for you with preatty imagine so you feel confortable and not even spend a second to maybe think or calcuulate.

i advise you to try out calm games, like count the pigeon. they dont require too much brain activity and also there is no forum where you would fee lthe need to open usellesss topics.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    Well, thanks for your input. I hope for your sake you don't open real life conversations like you did here.

Architect of the Empire Sinister-King's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hello!

Lets keep this a friendly discussion please .

Thank you,
    Sinister-King

Reply to Thread