Reply to Thread

Thread: chat window

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

chat window

The chat window has two small bugs: after the top bar is clicked it and the mouse is (even slightly) moved up the chat expands instantly with about 200p. This takes me to the second one: it doesn't detect the upper edge, hence it jumps out of the screen if it was previously two high, having no way of resizing it afterwards.

SUGGESTION: the trade window it tends to get overcrowded with offers (at some point yesterday I had about 3 screens worth of scrolls) and things will probably get out of control once the game will be released hence I would like some advanced filters (eg.: Show me only the ones that offer a,b,c,d and/or the ones that require x,y,z, with some additional "more than/less than/between" which is not compulsory, but would be nice).

World
    Newfoundland
    I can confirm this chat bug.

To navigate easier through massive offers flow you can always sort columns. Just click on header of each column and you'll get nice list with grouped goods. This way makes trading faster and easier.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I have also experienced being unable to shrink the chat window after resizing it beyond the top of the screen. Chat window is then covering the mayors avatar, and logging out gracefully is not an option anymore. I suggest limiting the size of the chat window to fit withing the flash object area. For the implementation, this limitation may also need to be enforced on browser window resize.

World
    Newfoundland
    To resize it back again,hit the arrow button under your star menu...this will drop the friends list away,allowing you to then drag the top of the screen back down,to where you want it.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    when your star menu already down it does not work dear mod...

Reply to Thread