Reply to Thread

Thread: Is it just me?

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Is it just me?

I've been playing the game for about 6 months now and of late i have noticed the following problems.

Hardwood logs:- I have a lot of level 3 hardwood cutter, planters and sawmills, and 3 longbow makers. I use to always have around 20,000 Hardwood (logs) and i could never sell them so i just buff my long bow makers. However the last 3 weeks i have not buffed my longbow makers and i currently have 4 hardwood logs... I have not built any other building that use hardwood logs. I also only have around 5,000 hardwood planks. Has something changed here?

Wheat:- Again i have not built anything that uses wheats for around 3 months, i have however built more wheat fields, but for some reason i never have any wheat now, although i replace all my wheat fields when they are empty. I use to always have around 3k wheat in store, now i am buying wheat as i keep running out.

Meat:- Since i got my reindeer meat build, i never seem to have any meat. I always keep my deer stocked up and use to always have around 10k meats in store, now i am lucky if i have 10 in store, again i have not build anything that uses meat, in fact i remove to butchers so see if this would stop the problem, but it hasn't.

Copper/bronze:- Again i have not built anything that uses bronze or copper in the last 3 months, and i always rebuild my mines when they are empty, but the last few weeks i seem to never have any bronze

I am just wondering if this is happened to anyone else, or if something has been changed?

Thanks

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Have you added any storehouses to the island in that time? The travel times to the nearest storehouse will effect the overall production balance.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have made no changes to any of the above. In the last few weeks just seem to be getting less resources.

World
    Newfoundland
    No changes what-so-ever? Not even an upgrade?

I have not experienced any of the problems you describe and can see no change has been made to any production values or times.
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

World
    Newfoundland
    This seems very odd. Do you have a surplus for these resources when looking in the economy overview?
    EVO is recruiting.
    Players of all levels and experiences welcome. We like to teach.
    Take a look at our recruitment thread, or send me a PM if you're interested.
    Join the evolution today!

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by lapta View Post
    I use to always have around 20,000 Hardwood (logs) and i could never sell them so i just buff my long bow makers.
    It might just be how you phrased this.. but incase you don't know:
    Buffing a building only increases the output, it doesn't increase the input (logs).

It doesn't explain the other things you noticed though.

Town Councillor
    World
    Northisle
    Something seems odd, indeed.

I remember I had a balanced economy with even a slight surplus in Flour (which brought me to around 10k in store), then upgraded 5 of my mills, now I'm at -26 Flour per 12 hours?

Reply to Thread