Reply to Thread

Thread: No rotating camera?

World
    Sandycove

Question No rotating camera?

I am pretty sure we were able to rotate the camera to change the point of view.
    How am i supposed to find all the colletibles on the map if i cant rotate the camera?
    I had zoomed in and looked every part of the map and couldnt find any colletibles, beyond those that are in the open.
    I am pretty sure some are hidden behind mountaind or even buildings.

Am i missing something or we cant rotate the camera angle?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    Started about the same time as you and we could never rotate as far as I can remember. The graphics are not set up for it.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    Started about the same time as you and we could never rotate as far as I can remember. The graphics are not set up for it.
    Weird, i was sure we were able to do that.
    Well, it is impossible to complete the collectibles quest, i am always missing one or two.

Battle Hardened Contributor
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by TermoNuclear View Post
    Well, it is impossible to complete the collectibles quest, i am always missing one or two.
    You should have learned by now the suspect hidden spots behind mountians and buildings. Can always mouse over to find things barely (or not at all) visible.

World
    Sandycove
    I've found it helpful to place a decoration whenever I find a really hard to see collectible, thereby preventing it from going to that place again.

As far as "hidden" ones, mouse over hardwood trees, check the mountain by the marble quarry in sector 8, look closely (or mouse over) any improved storehouses and also the entrance to the Mayor's house. Those are some frequent places for difficult ones.

If under trees, placing a decoration like I mentioned I think really helps - of course in the future it will always show up when you mouse-over but I've gotten used to where my decorations are so it doesn't bother me.

Rarely do I ever go without finding them all - it keeps me awake

New lesson learned. Turning off smoke when looking for a hard to find one might be a good idea. This one took me quite a while...
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Xibor; 21.11.16 at 01:46. Reason: Took a while to find this one
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

World
    Sandycove
    I end up using all the fairy dust, they put an arrow over the collectibles, and since they have ended, i dont bother to collect anymore, because o gain nothing from it.
    I wish we could disable this "quest".

Guide of the Month Ruler of the Land Nogbad's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Xibor, even that's not a guarantee. When collectables 1st appeared, they spawned on top of 2 general camps and "killed" the general, ie: he vanished from star menu. Still missing my original Gen Stronghelmet from starter pack on Newf and N'Isle may never be able to complete the "6 tavern gen" quest as 1 tavern gen got deleted.
    They've also landed on items like paths and the gap created by its destruction is now a "dead zone", it cannot be built upon.
    We love our new CM.

Newfoundland: 20th November 2011 to 25th November 2014. RIP
    It was good while it lasted.

Reply to Thread