Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Star coins dont stack up

Skilled Student
    World
    Northisle
    I use executable to play.. so not a browser thingy.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Sandycove
    I somehow doubt it has to do with logging off....

Why???

Well, a week ago I couldnt get my generals loaded properly to go back at the end of the adventure, all attacks where done when I frustrated relogged, after logging back in I loaded my generals and finished the adventure, so no kills made after returning into the game, yet I got 34 starcoins....
    Few days back i did a woodcutter and stayed ingame the whole adventure, however instead of receiving the 96 star coins i should get, I just 54 star coins, and I really didnt log off or in again during that adventure...

So thats why I believe its not just a log out/ log in problem.

Greetings DD.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchDuty View Post
    I somehow doubt it has to do with logging off....

Why???

Well, a week ago I couldnt get my generals loaded properly to go back at the end of the adventure, all attacks where done when I frustrated relogged, after logging back in I loaded my generals and finished the adventure, so no kills made after returning into the game, yet I got 34 starcoins....
    Few days back i did a woodcutter and stayed ingame the whole adventure, however instead of receiving the 96 star coins i should get, I just 54 star coins, and I really didnt log off or in again during that adventure...

So thats why I believe its not just a log out/ log in problem.

Greetings DD.
    Can you go through the actions of what you did during the adventure - anything out of the ordinary?

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    I just did an ls on a mates VLT.

Only the king was left in the palace, which my mate told me to kill. That was the only attack I did, using a general with bounty hunter skill.

In my loot mail I got 4995 XP but only 1 star coin?? I didn't leave the adv or logout.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Just a quick confirmation regarding this:

A cause of this issue resides in the adventure zone being inactive for more than 30 minutes. Do not leave the adventure zone until you finish it. You may leave it briefly just to get reinforcements. Please note that the shutdown of the adventure zone will happen when no one visits the adventure for 30 minutes.

Thanks for being patient in the meantime!

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    Rorschah - you get XP for 2 more camps ( at least they will usually not be defeated ) and for king - but star coins only for king

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by halv12 View Post
    Rorschah - you get XP for 2 more camps ( at least they will usually not be defeated ) and for king - but star coins only for king
    Thanks, was forgetting gen bypassed camps

Enlightened Sage
    World
    Newfoundland
    Today at test server: Skill: Fixed an issue with persistence of XP used for "Bounty Hunter"

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Mannerheim View Post
    Today at test server: Skill: Fixed an issue with persistence of XP used for "Bounty Hunter"
    Yep - it shouldn't be long now!

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Newfoundland
    Can't come soon enough for me, wasting all those spots goes against the grain.

Reply to Thread