Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Daily Log in Bounus

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Daily Log in Bounus

I Logged on today after maintenance, and the daily login bounus screen says i missed last day, I rarely turn this game off and as i was on all day yesterday this is clearly wrong. can someone fix this for me please

Thanks Phantoms

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yeah.. same for me.. i was here yesturday and then today after log-in this happend.. and it wasnt first time.. (i guess it could be 5th time this year already / at least) And tomorrow i should get the week bonus..
    If u arent able to manage it then is better to cancel it becouse maintience is at least every week and this just upsets peoples..
    And to be honest.. i think most of us are interested in bonuses for 7th day.

Last edited by MOD_Daz; 20.06.14 at 18:30.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I think you have to click "Quest Book" (and get DQ) to trigger a count.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    same happened to me - it showed today that I havent logged in for past 2 days .... BUT I rarely turn off my computer and also I keep the browser with TSO allways running.
    seems that now I have to close once daily the TSO and relogin to keep the bonus coming

screen also that shows that I've been selling/playng for past 4days
    Last edited by Laizk; 23.04.14 at 12:17. Reason: added screenshot

World
    Newfoundland
    That really sucks!!! sorry to hear this guys. +1 to get this sorted asap.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Same here and still got two buildings at 32% at 24hour upgrade (level4 silo). Strang to lose my bonus then...

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    I've missed the gems twice now, but I worked out it was because i keep myself logged in 24/7. So now I logout every night and it seems to record my activity now. I see some have mentioned that it happens even after logging in, so not sure if logging out each night has fixed the issue. Been 2 weeks and all has worked well with my nightly logouts. But that could be a coincidence. My girlfriend has had this happen a few times to her as well, but luckily for her it only happened in 1 week, so she only missed the gems once.

Seems to have happened about 3-4 maintenances ago for me i think.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Happend to me again (6st time) today. I also keep my laptop logged in. For me, also a few months ago this didn't happen.

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    This just happened to me too!!! I was playing last night and logged out going to bed, had a row of big red X when I logged in tonight. Lost connection and when I re-logged it gave me a day 1 bonus. Weird!

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    When I log in for the first time in particular day I don't get daily bonus but I get it on the second or even third log in for that day, also I saw that log in count for that day is connected to this one, so if I would log in only once per day I would lose my log in count and my daily bonus and apparently weekly bonus although I actually did log in every day for the whole week. Be careful people.

Reply to Thread