Reply to Thread

Thread: only got news tab??

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

only got news tab??

hello.... i woke up this morning and only had the "news" tab after searching the forum it looks like i have been banned i might be mistaken though... if i have been banned id love to no what for... if i havent can some one please advice me on what to do.

thank you
    pking (paul king)

World
    Newfoundland
    Hi PKing,

I doubt you will have been banned over night for no reason. It probably just a bug.
    Try emptying your cache and cookies and loading the game again. If this does not work you can also try with a different web-browser or contact support for help.

Good luck!
    BB_Azariel
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    i am a strong believer people should at lease put abit of effort in before crying for help ... tryed it in explorer and chrome both wiped clean and still only got "news" tab.. il contact support see what they have to say.

thanks for the quick response Azerial
    Pking

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    it looks like i was banned keep recieving mail frm a player who seems to have developed some kind of personal vendetta, heading "enjoyed the ban hammer?" he is saying Ravel banned me. If this is the case i would like to see the scripts and the reasons for this... i believe at worse all i did was post a buffing list in global 3 by accident when the tabs jumped when returning from a adventure i then apologiesed moments later, the player with a problem told me to stop spamming trade channel, i told my guild in global 3 "jst ignore him kid has got issues" i signed off not long after woke up with only the "news" tab.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by PKing View Post
    it looks like i was banned keep recieving mail frm a player who seems to have developed some kind of personal vendetta, heading "enjoyed the ban hammer?" he is saying Ravel banned me. If this is the case i would like to see the scripts and the reasons for this... i believe at worse all i did was post a buffing list in global 3 by accident when the tabs jumped when returning from a adventure i then apologiesed moments later, the player with a problem told me to stop spamming trade channel, i told my guild in global 3 "jst ignore him kid has got issues" i signed off not long after woke up with only the "news" tab.
    need to contact support on that one - they are the only ones that can take action as far as i know, ahrd to contact bb ravel over it when u cant whisper )

Reply to Thread