Reply to Thread

Thread: Mage/Healer Unit

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Mage/Healer Unit

I've played every version of Settlers since its inception back in the early 90's and love TSOL. One thing I'd love to see which was in Settlers 3 is a bit of wizardry! Love to see the a mage and healer unit: the mage could generate resources, weapons etc., bless the island (zone-wide buffs), turn stone to gold, give soldiers extra strength for adventures - all generated by manna which will involve wine, honey, vineyards, beekeepers. The healer can go along with the troops and heal on site: the more experienced the healer, the more and/or higher levels they can heal.

Also can you guys please put Ali Baba the young woodcutter in the store - even it costs 5000 map fragments to buy.

Cheers!

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    +1 from me. I always like a bit of Fantasy elements in my games.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hey Tads2110 - thanks for the suggestion! Just letting you know I had to rename the thread title to something a bit more specific. :P

World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by tads2110 View Post
    Also can you guys please put Ali Baba the young woodcutter in the store - even it costs 5000 map fragments to buy.

Cheers!
    Ali & TYW addy will be in the next guild market (sort of expensive in term of guild coins but will at least be available from another source than explorers & BLT/HLT) Link
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Saqui View Post
    Hey Tads2110 - thanks for the suggestion! Just letting you know I had to rename the thread title to something a bit more specific. :P
    No worries. Thinking the mage hut could be like a rarity provision hut. Turn stone to gold could be 20 stone + 10 manna = 1 gold or similar. A strength buff could be iron + manna or whatever and can applied to a camp when on adventure to increase unit strength by 5%. Many possibilities

Reply to Thread