Closed Thread

Thread: Sensible Improvements

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Angry Sensible Improvements

I very much doubt this will be allowed to be published, but here goes.

Last night a friend of mine EN_SABA_NUR. Was given a 140 minute ban. No big deal except 18 hours later he still had not been able to enter any chats. No explanation given by anyone and no email explaining why this was. He emailed me, but we could only assume it was some sort of bug.

Eventually I got to speak with a mod who looked into it and told me that his ban was extended to 24hours. Why was he not told I asked? Apparently you only get to know about these things if you are logged on. because he wasn't, he never knew. Does this sound like intelligent game programming to you?

As a result of his never knowing about the extended ban and never being given a reason, he has simply quit the game! (He was level 38).

Two things are at fault here.
    1) An email should have been sent from the system outlining his extended and ban and the reason for it.
    2) The Mod in question (knowing the game mechanics short comings) should have had the common sense to email him anyway and explain the reason for the change in the ban length.

Please BB sort it out! Or many more players will disappear!

World
    Newfoundland
    Hi Monotaur,

Please read the rules on the forum, then direct all complaints about moderation to the support.

Thank you.
    BB_Azariel
    I am no longer the Community Manager for this version of TSO. Please send any question to BB_Ravel.

Closed Thread