Reply to Thread

Thread: Another guild quest idea

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Another guild quest idea

Been thinking about the current quests and although I really like the idea of the quests to have something new to do each day they are all a bit similar. The guild quest has been criticised as weekend players can prevent the guild from receiving their rewards so how about something different.

I think it would be great to have a very large weekly guild adventure, this could take the form of several islands to clear with increasing difficulty and would be available for everyone in the guild to participate in. The camps should be placed randomly and with a random composition of enemies to prevent a guide being produced and forcing players to think for themselves. Clearing each island gives a reward for all guild members (guild coins) but the people who actively took part in the adventure will also gain xp and treasure as for any normal adventure. The guild rewards could have a multiplier depending on how quickly the adventure is completed so active guilds working together will do this more quickly and get higher rewards. As rewards are given for each island cleared even smaller guilds with lower level members would be able to complete some of the quest.

Lower level members who are unable to complete adventures yet could donate swords / brew / bread etc (as they donate items currently for quests) and this would reduce the number of enemies in the camps for the other players to fight and would count as them contributing to the overall adventure.

I think this would encourage guilds to work together, would allow players to play the game at a frequency that suits them and provide some real variety in the current quests.

Solocos

World
    Northisle
    Below are a few ideas I have for more options in the Guild Merchant.

I think guild coins shouldn't be tradable, just restricted to purchasing items in the Guild Market. As for the items guild coins can buy the current items are OK. I'd like to see adventures that are exclusive, not tradable too, to the Guild Market. These adventures would be for multiple members to take part in and would reward them with guild coins and unique decorations (such as gardens, guild statues, fountains...). Guild expansion slots as well as larger and more impressive Guild House designs would be ideas for exclusive Guild Market content.

Egrcfirth. General in the Taran Dragons Guild.
    Settling isn't just for fun

Reply to Thread