Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cemeteries after Frist Removal Phase

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove

Cemeteries after Frist Removal Phase

Hello all,

Can someone confirm that the cemeteries will still be running and that they can be refilled after the first Removal Phase for the remaining week?

Thanks.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Roderius View Post
    Hello all,

Can someone confirm that the cemeteries will still be running and that they can be refilled after the first Removal Phase for the remaining week?

Thanks.
    During the Removal Phase, Pumpkin Fields will still be active and harvest-able. During the Deactivation Phase, any remaining Pumpkin Fields will be converted into coins. You can read more about this here.

Skilled Student
    World
    Sandycove
    Thank you for responding BB_Saqui

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    I read on the French forum that refillers will no longer be tradeable... might be important info.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    I doubt that refills will become non-tradeable

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    This is the the French changelog HFoC is referring to, via Google Translate:

October 18, 2016

CHANGES AND IMPROVEMENTS

• Pumpkin cemeteries replenishments can be requested via trade or exchange.
    • Pumpkin cemeteries replenishments can not be offered during the deactivation phase. Current sales are not affected.
    • Several localization enhancements.
    • Golems can no longer be attacked by a general.
    Thanks HFoC for the double check in the earlier thread. The change is odd enough I really doubted.

Hi Saqui, if this is accurate, whether it means the "refills" is appears to mean or is a miscommunication for "Fertilizer", it will make life a lot easier for players and BB if we know sooner rather than later. Hoping it doesn't turn out that way but confirmation or correction would be appreciated.

Edit: Another possibility is just a translation one and BB's habit of using different names for the same thing and the same name for different things.

Is the "deactivation phase" in the log our "Removal Phase" previously known as "Removal Phase 1" or is it the final "Deactivation" previously known as "Removal Phase 2"? The French is "Phases de Désactivations ~ Phase 1, Phase 2.
    Last edited by Iolanthe; 27.10.16 at 11:37. Reason: Belated edit

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Here's the original changlog in English:

• Pumpkin field refillers can no longer be offered for sale during the Deactivation phase. Running trades are not affected.
    You can harvest your fields fine during the REMOVAL phase.

It's when the Halloween event shuts down in the DEACTIVATION phase where refills cannot be offered for trade anymore (but existing ones before the update remain unaffected). Your fields will also be converted into coins during this phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Iolanthe View Post
    Is the "deactivation phase" in the log our "Removal Phase" previously known as "Removal Phase 1" or is it the final "Deactivation" previously known as "Removal Phase 2"? The French is "Phases de Désactivations ~ Phase 1, Phase 2.
    There is now only a "Removal Phase" and a "Deactivation Phase"; the two steps for Removal have been condensed down to one.
    Last edited by BB_Saqui; 27.10.16 at 14:06.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    if the trades aren't removed, that means not all refillers are removed during Deactivation?

World
    Newfoundland
    I'm really confused now

The last few events have only had two "removal" phases (Phase 1: no new event resources enter the game, but you can still trade and spend in merchant, and Phase 2: when the whole event is removed and conversion of event resources to coins occurs) so I'm not sure what has been "condensed"?

I'm am assuming that pumpkins in Refills in my star will be converted to coins on Deactivation, as they are an event resource. If so... I am completely confused as to why existing trades for Refills will remain in the Trade Office at this point? They are going to disappear during the Deactivation Update, surely?

Forum Explorer
    World
    Northisle
    there is realy 3 phases - as explained
    1. Removal - 8th November - Main event stops.
    2. Deactivation - 15th November - Last event actions are deactivated ( but parts of event is still visible )
    and then
    3. Some days later a game update will remove/convert the what remains of event.

Reply to Thread