Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

This can't be right?

just seen this in the TO

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Newfoundland
    That probably is right... It is a trade that no-one in their right mind would accept. It's a way of increasing your storage - I'd expect that jihona needed to free up some space to make more hwl so that the hardwood cutters on his island would keep producing, and so that he can fit in the hwl he is asking for in the other 2 trades (hwl is a good resource to convert to balloons)

You might know that we can take advantage of current game mechanics and move resources to Star Menu (If your storage capacity is 30k, and it is full with 30k water, have a friend send you 10, 20 or 30k of water. Then 10, 20 or 30k water will go to your SM, once that is achieved send the water back to your friend and your wells will start producing again)

Likewise, you can send a trade to a friend for a silly price...30k water for 30k granite/mf. Preferably a trade that you know they will not or cannot accept by accident. Once the trade expires - your resources will be returned to you by mail. Do not accept this mail - and the resources will stay in your inbox.

Whilst there are people that do take advantage in trade, there are also people that take advantage of game mechanics, need more coffee - and put the wrong trade up. I've had people publicly tell me off for selling 2000 horse for 2000gold coins... I've never been told off for selling 2000 horse for a fish. Thankfully I have lots of nice friends in the game that will whisper me and let me know when I've made a "typo" in TT. Some have even bought the 2000 horse for a fish and sent the same trade back to me

Not all that appears to be a bad trade is intended to be accepted, whilst others are - would you buy 1 fish for 1100gc? You should not - unless you are buying the lootspot that is likely to follow with that trade.

Next time you see a "silly" trade in TO - remember it might be there for a reason, or you can always try and whisper the person if it looks like they have made a mistake, most people I know would appreciate the whisper.

Reply to Thread