Reply to Thread

Thread: Few suggestions

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Few suggestions

1) we need some sort of button so we can do 10 trade same time or bigger trades. Atm its slow and painful if you wanna buy 30k of some item.

2) Some sort of "reward" from attacking and winning with better units would be nice. something like "returns half of dead units". Not sure how you are gonna do pvp but if its like now that better units costs more than life itself those battles will be "recruit armies" vs "recruit armies". Atm there is almost 0 reason to make something more than recruits (exceptions seem to be bosses and camps where you can kill everything using cavs only)

3) moving buildings

4) moving forest. Too much forest so you can't make that many good, big and efficient building groups to maximize your income.

5) any chance that there would be more "slots" for trade tab?

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland
    Esko,

moving buildings - you will have loads of resources and time to do this when you get to the higher lvls

moving forest, the current forest sizes don't restrict your buildings unless you have way over 200! - To maximise your income buildings want to be close to store houses. Ther is no need to cluster all buildings of 1 type / production chain, it doesn't speed things up, though it does make it easier to buff complete sections / types!

If you read the developers diary, you will see that they are working on trade changes already

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I have suggestion number 6. light totem "buff". SOme sort of visual light pillar what you can put on some building to mark it so buffers would find it more easily .

+ it might look cool

ALso thx for tips/answers unlucky

Edit 7) ability to cancel geologist/explorer. Its annoying if you put geologist to find 4h mine accidentally and you jkust have to wait for it
    Last edited by Eskopommi; 21.04.12 at 20:55.

Reply to Thread