Reply to Thread

Thread: Halloween 2016 - refill pumpkins?

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Sandycove

Halloween 2016 - refill pumpkins?

In Halloween 2016 one of the achievements is to refill pumpkins fields.

Question: How will I do that?
    Will be there some buff to produce in provisioning house or what?

Does anyone already know?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by czezz View Post
    In Halloween 2016 one of the achievements is to refill pumpkins fields.

Question: How will I do that?
    Will be there some buff to produce in provisioning house or what?

Does anyone already know?
    adventures no longer drop pumpkins but pumpkin refills

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Worst feature so far of this years Halloween. I love doing adventures - but I really really hate to manage pumpkin fields
    I do have a life and a job besides playing this game.
    If for some reason support feels the need to edit what I wrote, please delete entire post instead, dont put words into my mouth that I never said.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Urd123 View Post
    Worst feature so far of this years Halloween. I love doing adventures - but I really really hate to manage pumpkin fields
    I do have a life and a job besides playing this game.
    i dont have a problem with refills but because they have done it this way and the amount of fields we have are static we are limited on the amount of pumpkins we can earn... before you could just do as many adv as possible now you will get to a point you dont need to cause you wont be able to harvest them in time

World
    Sandycove
    I think it will dramatically impact how much help older players can give to new players with the new refill system
    Very much looking forward to the event even though i don't feel it will have the same frenzy Halloween had in the past with us all rushing adventures to gain the max pumpkins possible.... still not sure why the change is being made but i guess all we can do is make the most of it.

Original Serf
    World
    Sandycove
    And if someone still have exhausted fields from last year event? Will it be possible to revive them? Or they will work as mines and mine refills?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodza01 View Post
    And if someone still have exhausted fields from last year event? Will it be possible to revive them? Or they will work as mines and mine refills?
    interesting point i hope they dont because for some that will be a massive advantage so i hope the new buffs to bring back the withered old pumpkin fields doesnt work

World
    Sandycove
    Actually there is a way to revive depleted pumpkin cemeteries, it will cost 75 pumpkins at the merchant, but I don't know if they will work on the last year depleted cemeteries.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    You should not have fields from last year exhausted or otherwise, they should have been removed at the end of last years event, a move which did not go down very well with some players.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    You should not have fields from last year exhausted or otherwise, they should have been removed at the end of last years event, a move which did not go down very well with some players.

Cemeteries that still contained pumpkins at the time of The Big Removal should all have been removed, exhausted fields are a different matter.

I've been wondering about this too since there are some, though likely not many, empty cemeteries kicking around here and there.

Reply to Thread