Reply to Thread

Thread: Epic woodyard quest broken

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

Epic woodyard quest broken

I just bought an epic woodyard.
    The quest line stops working at the quest Full Speed! that requires me to have 3 forester chains running on the epic wood yard.
    I have all 3 chains on. The quest confirms I have 3/3 on and the status bar in the quest turns green.
    Still I can not complete the quest. I just get a "X" button no and no green "V" button to complete the quest.
    I am level 49 so that should not be a problem.

Is the quest broken or does it simply just not tell me all that is required to finish it?

I have tried:
    - Going to an adventure and back.
    - Relogging.
    - Closing/opening browser.
    - Clearing cache in browser.(chrome)
    - Stoped/started a well just to see if anything else could trigger it to work.
    - Turned all 3 production chains off and then on again.
    - Tried MS Edge instead of chrome

All cases ends up with the quest saying I have 3/3 running but I can not complete it and get no further info what it is waiting for.

Also if I stop the chains I can get negative numbers in the quest, like -5/3 chains running if I start and stop a few times. Relogging or going to an adventure makes the actual number display correctly again. It looks like it subtracts 2 chains when you remove the last chain running.
    Attached Images

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Night script (when we get new DQ at 2AM GMT) may fix it.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    This morning after one nights sleep I activated all 3 chains again and it worked!
    It is certainly bugged somehow but at least it is a bug that solves itself after some time.

Community Manager
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimytes View Post
    This morning after one nights sleep I activated all 3 chains again and it worked!
    It is certainly bugged somehow but at least it is a bug that solves itself after some time.
    Glad to see this worked itself out. If anyone has runs into similar issues, please update this thread and include screenshots. It's likely that this won't be an issue anymore for anyone, but better safe than sorry!

qawpaw
    I have 3 epics no one of them had any bug, yet that is.

Erudite Pioneer
    World
    Newfoundland
    we have a guild member with the same problem. he has built the woodyard twice and tried to complete the quest but it seems to be stuck
    his avatar name is bad-ugg

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I'm having the same problem - at first it was sitting at 1/3 activated, I found this thread and decided to refresh the game. Now its sitting at green completed but there's no tick box. I'm not sure what to do other than just keep checking every time I log off and on.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Me too - showed 3/3 but no tick box. So I tried reactivating the 3 chains, clearing the cache (Firefox), logging out and back in ... all the recommended stuff ... although the bar is again solid green (3/3) I still can't complete the quest. I have sent a ticket in but maybe this one needs looking at again generally.

Reply to Thread