Reply to Thread

Thread: ML and IOTP

World
    Newfoundland

ML and IOTP

making changes in shop and moving IOTP from it BB did huge problem. IOTP is 800+c, ML is 4k+c in TO.... why? it's hard to get IOTP adv for GQ, ML has pure loot but giving special gold mine which is hard to fill because they cut amount of gold refils in loot....i have problem to fill one special gold mine, he's sleeps all time.
    why they don't make chanes in GQ? and DQ? they should. or bring it back. big Guilds need big amount of IOTP, cannons wich is hard to get.we have some in stock but it will run fast. and what then? we will stop doing GQs.

my guildm8 has quest: buy DP adv in shop. you can't do that . only he can do is to click x

World
    Sandycove
    The guildleader can cancel the guild quests with IOTP in it.
    It's me the guildleader of the greenisle warriors
    to join mail me in game or with private message ^_^

http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/g...achmentid=4940

World
    Newfoundland
    i know. but that's not solution

Keen Commentor
    World
    Newfoundland
    I agree Tina. They completely dropped the ball on those Guild quests. And same with DP which cannot be gotten anywhere except at a really low drop-rate. And while they have removed weapons as drops ... the restructuring of the adventure loots is less then optimal so to say. Making cannons is a fairytale now. My personal gripe is some adventures retain a ridiculous high cost (especially Invasion of the Nords) While the drop rates on the important buildings have been so horrifyingly nerfed they no longer are worth their price. I seriously would like to get a BB representative to tell us what they plan to do with that all. We now have a huge list of undesirable adventures not worth doing anymore, several adventures so hard to get while they are a regular part of Guild Quests and frankly they need to seriously fix this. And a respond that they are aware of this problem instead of merely passing it on without a reaction. I honestly find the lack of interaction in the suggestions thread rather ... meh. That is what a community manager is for I believe. And more interaction with us would go a long long way

Architect of the Empire
    World
    Sandycove
    There are several options open to you as a guild, firstly cancel the quest if it contains IoTP, secondly get ALL the established members with 10+ savage scouts to do short adventure searches and sell the adventure internally, lastly you could reduce the size of the guild until you don't get it any more. Two of the options are not favourable but they are options, I very much doubt BB will re-instate the adventure to the merchant, protest and petitions to get it removed from GQ are not allowed so until the whole GQ system is re-worked you are at an impasse.

As it stands once you've got past about 6000 guild coins for the period of the community vote guild coins are fairly pointless anyway, they then become a trading commodity and you could sell the stuff you using for the GQ for far more than you get, especially now carriages,wheels and cannons sell.

For every person bemoaning the fact IoTP is in the GQ or DQ there is another person happy his/her skilled scouts bring them plenty of adventures, I myself am now considering whether to re-skill for adventure searches but it's hard to make such decisions because there's no definitive information about the future of TSO.

Quartermaster
    World
    Sandycove
    I always advise players to have at least one search on short and one on mid.....for IOP and nords addys
    as with all the game preparation is the key
    yes the buy with MF needs changing

Reply to Thread