Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Buffs - time remaining

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Buffs - time remaining

Apologies if someone has already suggested this. My quick browse through the forums didn't find it.

It would be very handy to have a countdown timer on buildings that have been buffed, so that it can be easily seen how long they have left until it runs out.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I agree totally, was about to suggest it myself, perhaps if you hover over a buffed building it can show you buff time remaining, that way you can plan when to rebuff or stop production etc.

World
    Newfoundland
    Buff timer would be very handy, especially when you've been buffed by a friend. All buffs currently look the same so you have no idea if it's a 45 minute buff or a 48 hour buff.

World
    Newfoundland
    think something similar has been suggested allready, but it was more like different kind of colours on the different buffs..

but yeah i really like this idea, would be soo handy to say to someone willing to buff you: "in about 2mins you can buff my (type of building)".

World
    Newfoundland
    Colour coding the buff types wouldn't solve the problem. There are 3 types of player made buffs and another 6 or so bought buffs, so they'd have to incorperate atleast 9 different colour codes for the different buffs. That could get very confusing. Timers would help.

Knowing there is 50% left of a fish buff (one colour) or 10% left of a sandwich buff (different colour) would be a start but not ideal.
    Ideally, hours and minutes left would be the better option and wouldn't need any colour coding.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Many things need to be added and this one is very important at least for me, same as a stats of my production. Different colour is ok plus I would add a small timer to every buffed building. And about the stats...there should be stasts of buffed building as well.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    would it be possible to get like a bar similar to when you are destroying a bandit camp to show roughly how much buff time was left

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    And make it possible to buff ALL buldings. Takes 4-ever when you have 130 buildings.

World
    Newfoundland
    Yes, love the idea of a time-bar for buffs. So hard to work out, especially with friend buffs, how long they're for. It wasn't until I was told that I realised buffs given by a friend last longer than your own do...

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Absolutely for this idea of a time-bar.

Reply to Thread