Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 95 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Questions thread [Ask your question here]

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by nikovchi View Post
    My question:
    How much wood can a wood deposit hold? Do all wood deposits on the map have the same amount of wood by default?
    The amount of wood a wood deposit can hold is not always the same.

edit: to clarify, each wood deposit has its own max, that wil never change, but not all deposits have the same max.
    Last edited by Dilbe; 20.09.12 at 11:00.

World
    Newfoundland
    Is there more wood by default on places where multiple trees surround a single deposit? Where is only one tree there is less wood?

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by nikovchi View Post
    Is there more wood by default on places where multiple trees surround a single deposit? Where is only one tree there is less wood?
    I edited my post 1 min too late (-:

The amount of trees shown does not mean the deposits are larger. Every start island is exactly the same. If a deposit has 25 max for someone else, then it will be 25 max for you as well. All tree deposits start out with there max.

World
    Newfoundland
    Is there some kind of map where I can see wood deposits capacities? I've seen a map with capacities of other resources. Thanks for your help so far.

World
    Newfoundland
    Solved!
    Silly me, I can just zoom in after clicking on a forrester or a cutter, the ammounts of wood in a deposit will appear.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi guys, I have been sitting at 16/17 on L16 now for ages, and cannot complete L16 for some reason. The only quest is "complete L16". I have a general and trrops and bowmen and have attacked several bandit camps and expanded sectors. I am at maximum buildings and everything is producing. Is there something I am missing?

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by TearlachMaximus View Post
    Hi guys, I have been sitting at 16/17 on L16 now for ages, and cannot complete L16 for some reason. The only quest is "complete L16". I have a general and trrops and bowmen and have attacked several bandit camps and expanded sectors. I am at maximum buildings and everything is producing. Is there something I am missing?
    You get xp when you kill enemy troops. So all you need to do is attack more bandit camps.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Hi,

Great game, but one thing. My bowmaker indicates to be without logs, but the deposit of logs in my storehouse is growing. I've shut down sawmills. I've got ever more logs in store, but the bowmaker doesn't seem to be getting those. How can I solve this?

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Koolman View Post
    Hi,

Great game, but one thing. My bowmaker indicates to be without logs, but the deposit of logs in my storehouse is growing. I've shut down sawmills. I've got ever more logs in store, but the bowmaker doesn't seem to be getting those. How can I solve this?
    Do you have a bowmaker or a longbow maker? Because the longbow's uses a different type of wood.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    It's an ordinary bowmaker, I've just started playing a few days ago..

Edit: The same goes for the bronze weapons-smith, it indicates to be out of coal, but I have 5 coal in store.
    Last edited by Koolman; 24.09.12 at 13:32. Reason: More info

Reply to Thread