Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 95 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Questions thread [Ask your question here]

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by LotharCMXXX View Post
    I use endless amounts of licences on building mines but when they run out you don't get the licence back (and yes i know it helps to keep adding resources to it but if i don't have the right trade items (and i've bartered a lot) why do i not get the licence back from the mine?
    You get the licence back when it exhausts, not when you knock down the exhausted building, if you keep an eye on it you should notice the number tick back up after one exhausts
    I'm more than likely working right now.

Glorious Graduate
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by LjepiLeo View Post
    I have issue with geologists - that started around last change ( before easter event change)
    I send joly geologist to find some resource (marble, in that moment I have 5 depleted marble deposit) and joly geologist return after 15 minutes - and say:
    [18:37] System: Your geologist did not find a new Marble deposit in your claimed sectors.
    Second time when I send him he will find Marble deposit.
    Any sugestion?
    I had that last night with a gold deposit, but 1 of 3 possible slots in sector 2 was free with no exhausted mine on it. Still is free, actually.

World
    Newfoundland
    I have seen that in 2 situations where the deposit was ready to be found

1. I sent the Geologist before the deposit had exhausted
    2. I had sent out a slow Geologist to find a deposit then sent a faster one, the faster one returned without finding anything, however the slow one then went on to find it (as if as soon as you send them out, they claim the deposit spot they will find)

Did your situation fall into either of these scenarios?

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I have a problem with logging in the game.

While i was at home, i used to log in through Facebook login button. Now i am at work, which is a ship in the ocean and I can't log in.

The problem is that my satellite internet provider is probably based in Russia and it takes me immediately to settlersonline.ru. I can even reach an Account FAQ or anything. I tried logging in with the forum username/email and password but it doesn't help. And the Russian does not have a Facebook option for log in.

The Russian version of the game page does not recognizes my email nor my Account/Forum name, and thus doesn't give me an option to reset or recover password for my account. And there is no option to change the game page version. At least no on the home page. If I go deeper in the Contacts lets say, the is an option to change to European English but clicking on it just takes me back to Russian version home page.

I'm not even sure if this is the proper thread to ask this kind of question, so mods please transfer to where it belongs. Hopefully I'll get to log in.
    Thank you.
    Last edited by Aybha; 20.04.13 at 01:20.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    So because i am a noob i failed bounty hunter! adventure, i didn't know that i have too visit the adventure.
    What can i do now?

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    you could try the voucher code or buy for 10 fish in the merchant > adventure menu

http://forum.thesettlersonline.com/t...ghlight=bounty

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle
    I was producing a couple of 500 (or something around 500) retired bandits from the provision house and had warehouse full of bread. Then I accidently clicked to cancel one of the orders and lost 12 500 bread that was assigned to that order. Should the excess bread go to star menu instead of just disappearing from the game? If I trade with a player and the received goods doesn't fit to warehouse, the excess stuff goes to star menu. Shouldn't that be the case also when cancelling orders from barracks and provision house?

And also please add an ability to remove "A thousand snowflakes" decoration from the starmenu. Now it only can be used on the tavern and no way to make the snow disappear after that. Or at least it isn't said anywhere how to make the snow disappear afterwards. This isn't really a huge problem, I just want the thing out of my star menu without using it.

Wordsmith
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have 2 questions

A) Is this really an official Questions thread? - (If so maybe we will get an official BB answer from a real BB person rather than a MOD)

If A is Yes then

B) When are BB going to answer the questions asked in the threads requesting feedback? (assuming of course that BB recognise that in their request for feedback is many questions that attempt to elicit reciprocal feedback from BB)

Kelenloth
    I'm very sorry if this has been asked before (this thread is simply to huge to look over!) But I was wondering how to complete a "waiting quest". I have a "collect resources and then pay them" quest which I could have finished AGES ago, but it's just been waiting in my quest log with no "complete" or "pay resources" button. I'd like the reward, but i can't get it! How do I fix this?

Thanks
    Kel

World
    Newfoundland
    Waiting Quests will become active once your current quest is completed, normally it'll be a Daily Quest or a Guild Quest that's stuck.

Reply to Thread