Reply to Thread

Thread: Military question

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Military question

Hi,

I'm 21 now and busy with the camp in the right corner.

Is it wise to just build recruits and bowmen and skip the rest? I find that cavalry barely adds anything and the iron dudes are just too expensive

bibumo
    I suggest to continue with bronze swords and try to make this bigger, also bread. Iron and the others you can make later on game too, i think its no point in that level. But soon or now you should think and start doing cavalry cus in some cases you can't without them, on zone 6,8,9 is cavalry only option how to kill leaders for you... Cavalry making is quite slow, that's why you need to start thinking about that.

Also check Combat guide

Zones:

7-8-9
    4-5-6
    1-2-3

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I suggest you to still using recruits as your main army, however you should start production of horses, iron swords, and then longbows. You will need these units to fight with boss camps, and cavalry production is quite long (7min per 1 horse, and you will need 40 horses for 1 cavalry man). So it's good to stock up while you will be still fighting with recruits.

For the other (non-boss camps) you should still use recruits, or you can even use these advenced units (buy pay attention to not lose them, there are expensive on the early stage).
    Fight dogs with recruits, don't use cavalry or bowman, since they will be killed by dogs.
    Last edited by SilveroS; 27.01.12 at 14:11.

Reply to Thread