I've been answering alot of questions at the help channel - that generally leads to a lot of un-wanted friend requests, the record so far is +40 on a single day, almost always from ppl who never even asked first, never had any contact with me and such.

I started asking them in a whisper why they added me - again, most never even answer, where i after 10-15 tell them i'll add them to my ignore list - since i hoped that would save me from their adds.

This however, seem to have a very limited effect, since i now have a few "repeat offenders"...
Thats quite annoying, since i was hoping the ignore list would save me from this random spamming.

So my suggestion would be that either the ignore list works both ways (both players cant see and interact with each other) or my ignore list catches all interactions from the other player, both chat, mail and invites of all sorts. I'll even go to the extend of trades being ignored too.

As it is at the moment, there is still a way for a player to harash someone, even though this player added the first to his ignore list.
If the ignore function covered everything, this would mean that both players can go on without involving a mod to treathen or ban one of them to stop this bullying.
It would be in BB's interested to let most ppl stay ingame