Reply to Thread

Thread: Items stuck in trade - 8 hour limit

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle

Items stuck in trade - 8 hour limit

Ok, as far as I understand trades I accepted but arent reviewed by the other side (being they could have read the mail but not pressed accept or deny) my resources will get stuck untill:

A). The timer of 8 hours runs out
    B). The other party decides to deny (most of the time) or accept it.

Could the 8 hour time-out please be turned down to say 30 minutes. 30 minutes is 3 times the value of the trade being availble (cached lookups aside), if someone hasnt decide by then it's more then fair to let the trade fall through.

As it is now after a day of trading i have heaps of resources in limbo, no clue what is in limbo, no clue if I will get it back, no clue if I still need the resources, no notification of resources being returned and worst of all instead of having helped my position through trade I actually crippled it to the point where I may as well logoff for a day to start the whole cycle again.

Cheers

Norway - Birthland of giants......and trolls.
    World
    Newfoundland
    Have you tried the update button. I usually stay on at least 2 hours after I put up a trade offer. Still you can bet that if I check six or seven hours later after that I find lots of new mail about my last offer. Everybody seems to complain about the "trade limbo", but if you can't afford to not have the trade items unavailable to you, you shouldn't trade them away. At the slow pace of this game, 8 hours is nothing. Good planning is everything.

Reply to Thread