Reply to Thread

Thread: Moving Buildings

Dabhands44

Moving Buildings

Hi was just wondering if an option could be available to move buildings once there built
    as my infrastructure looks untidy and i want to move my buildings so everything
    is just easier to find. Thanks in advance, Dabhands44.

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer Nukar's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    Nevermind I give up

Dabhands44
    It shouldnt cost us just to move a building, its silly price things like this that put people off online games, just saying.

World
    Newfoundland
    Its you who located it on the wrong spot in the 1st place :P

And now you have to demo and rebuild, only getting 25% of the initial resources. And yet many off us are stil here so im afraid your point is a bit off.
    Nevermind I give up

Dabhands44
    no im saying that when the option comes in to be able to move buildings it looks like
    we will have to pay gems for the privelage which seems a bit off

World
    Newfoundland
    No its a choice: resources OR gems.
    for neither options costs are known yet
    Nevermind I give up

World
    Newfoundland
    A number of players will have built things without understanding that distance from a storehouse is important. Or later found out a much more efficient layout for things.

My hope is the movement feature will be like buying generals and explorers from the tavern. Everyone can move there buildings once for no cost. This will let all of us who still have sectors that are a mess because we didn’t know better to put things right without penalty. After we have had our free move the price is set for something approaching cheap. The cost needs to be considerate so storehouses and placement of things still have meaning, but not prohibitive that it costs something daft like 75% of the last upgrade cost to move or 200gems.

I really hope they don’t just make it straight out the gate a little bit less in resources to move things then destroying and rebuilding again is. Nor costs hundreds of gems. The reason it’s a wanted feature is because we make mistakes or have figured out a better way to place things and don’t want to waste the resources again to destroy and rebuild. If the cost to move a building isn’t cheap it’s a bit of a pointless feature as its only a little bit better then the option we have now. Something like 5-10% of a buildings last upgrade cost. With gems costing something like: 3gems at lvl1, 10 at lvl2, 15 for lvl3 etc. Would be plenty a penalty at most. So when we need to move an upgraded lvl5 building that needed 5000gc to do the upgrade, to move it would cost around 300gc or 25gems. Cheap gem price I think would make BB more money then an expensive one. Hundreds or thousands of players all likely have the want to move a number of there buildings. Cheap but often will shift more gems then not worth it and rarely used in my opinion.

World
    Newfoundland
    I know it's a free to play game, but don't expect everything to be free. BlueByte are not a charity.
    Give a person an inch and they'll take a mile.
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

Reply to Thread