Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The new building queue

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland

The new building queue

Couldn't find a thread about it so here it is..:-)

I saw in the welcome message the new elongated building queue is in effect.

Great!

I saw I can buy the temporary slots down in the usual buildingqueue, anybody got an idea as to where you can buy the permanent ones?

World
    Northisle
    Of course in the shop. 2990 gems!

World
    Newfoundland
    You can find them on the market. Klick black market and scroll down. But do brace yourself. They are very very very expensive.

Skilled Student
    World
    Newfoundland
    2990... wow... okay

Thanks for pointing it out though..:-)

:edit:

I just checked it out... 2990 for ONE extra slot?!!

Thats about €20,-, for a single extra slot in your building queue?

It is the amount of money I would spend on a mappack for bf3

Whoever thought that price up was as high as a kite...
    Last edited by LordBaldrick; 16.05.12 at 08:11.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Yes it's an obscene amount of gems.
    Hope they start an event where we can get some extra slots soon.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    as feedback i have to say 2990 gems for a single build queue extenstion is excessive by the time you bought the 3 thats 8970 gems thats a around £40-45 just for the 3, i buy gems but that is a waste of them seeing the cost of other things of better value.. ie building licences 10 for 650 gems most of the game would purchase extra building slots even the non gem buyers with there weekly 45 and 170-200 lvl bonus ..but at that price they will be lvl 50 b4 they could afford em.at 2990 each only a very limited amount of ppl will bother if the idea is to get more ppl to use gems then lower the cost is the better bussiness model lower cost bigger customer base will always outway higher costs and limited buyers.. as for the temp ones waste of time they last a hr

World
    Northisle
    The cost of the additional building queue is extortionate at 2990 Gems for one slot. I appreciate TSO costs money to develop and host, but this pricing structure is ludicrous. Gems are very expensive to buy and they don't last long, so if not careful, one can be easily paying around £25-£50 per month to play TSO. The exchange rate for Gems really does need to be reviewed because the current costs and trading rates is ruining what could be an excellent gaming experience. The system is too expensive and offer very little value for money.

Why not introduce a monthly subscription fee, say £5.00, and include 500 Gems with each month's subscription?

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    The Price. All about the price. I was thinking: "Well, they will make it something like 500 gems". *Than*, knowing that the limited building queue is a true pain, I would have bought a spot in an instance. Of course, I'd realized afterwards, that I now do not have enough gems for another Jolly Geologist. And I want at least 5 building queue spots. This would bring me closer to purchase another gem package.

With the actual price, I would rather think: "Haha, nice try. Removing a ui-bottleneck for the price of an indie game. I believe I can live without extended build queue". Of course, the 3 spot build queue is a true pain, when I have to rebuild wheat fields and water wells daily. How odd it is, playing a game, that is a true pain on a daily basis. This would bring me closer to stop to play.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Anyone know how long the 'temporary' one lasts? 60 gems just for one temporary slot is pretty high too. Can't see me using this one.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Cully View Post
    Anyone know how long the 'temporary' one lasts? 60 gems just for one temporary slot is pretty high too. Can't see me using this one.
    60 minutes if its the same as the test server which it will be

Reply to Thread