Reply to Thread

Thread: Deleting/moving unused accounts and bringing in new people.

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Unhappy Deleting/moving unused accounts and bringing in new people.

When server is supposedly full, there could be a procedure, which takes all unused account (like a month without login) and deletes them, archives them, moves them somewhere, to make room for new players, without it the market inside a game implodes, as there are only high level players, who have everything and don't need anything so main thing youre supposed to do after conquering your island (besides adventures) - trade - is starting to make no sense.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    u cant delete accounts even after a month ppl come back . as for dead trade yep ur right there as ppl lvl they stop needing the stuff that we all needed as lower lvl players.. shame trade cant be done between all english based servers that would open up trade for all

World
    Northisle
    it will be chaos, specially if this "unused" account has purchased gems.
    I'm not really sure about flash browser games, but facebook games specially those all famous game that on my FB list have quite large playerbase (Poker, pet society, restaurant city, etc) and it can handle thousands (if not millions) online players at same time, and no they never (at least to me) delete inactive account.

while attracting new players is important, however it's also important to keep active player stay to play this game.
    it's quite useless if new players only play for a week - a month, you'll keep suggesting something like this in the future for same reasons.

there's almost nothing worth to trade except trading something to gem stuff, which also isn't really attractive/in demands for gem buyers.
    so yeah, that's sum up what is actually happen to this game.
    your daily activities is repetitive. you'll end up doing same thing once you hit lv 26 for the rest of your settlers life.

this game is quite promising when I start, but too bad it's end with bad after taste imo.
    I'll probably login sometimes to clean somethings.

PS: I want to say sorry to my clients who's depending on me for buffing, I quit playing.

Treasure Hunter
    World
    Northisle
    Quote Originally Posted by Keylock32 View Post
    there's almost nothing worth to trade except trading something to gem stuff, which also isn't really attractive/in demands for gem buyers.
    so yeah, that's sum up what is actually happen to this game.
    your daily activities is repetitive. you'll end up doing same thing once you hit lv 26 for the rest of your settlers life.
    Going to work every day is also a bit repetitive, and having to eat daily is also very boring. All the browser games (humpf, all the games!) are repetitive in nature. I assume you don't go to work daily and you do the same kind of work every day?

I really like this game, and I am still seeing chances going on. Just look at the adventure guides, you see people comming up with different ways to do the same adventure. Figuring a different way to do an specific adventure is making the game also a lot of fun. And ofcourse the interaction with other players

World
    Sandycove
    yes currently i am not playing another game cause i simply cannot.... and if they did do that then someone who went on a long holiday for example wold have come back to their account being deleted, and if there was gems used they would be a few complaints.
    ^Craig Matthews (mattc062)

Reply to Thread