Reply to Thread

Thread: Help can someone explain the rules of the migration to the dutch server.

World
    Sandycove

Angry Help can someone explain the rules of the migration to the dutch server.

Allot of questions and no answers. And trust me I am not the only one!

1. Why is there nobody of Ubisoft or BlueBytes who can explain when the migration will happen or how it will happen?
    2. Why we don't get answers on questions we ask.
    3. Why I don't receive an answer on my mail of yesterday.
    4. Why they can't explain what happens when my son and I have the same Uplay account, because I pay with my mastercard for his gems also, with the money we already putt in the game?
    5. Is it true that the offices are closed in the weekend, so we will never have the gems before monday?
    6. Is it true that the 3 starter packs I bougth online in a Dutch shop, to start on the nl server, that we can't use them on that server? I won't use them before the gems are correct on my son his account and mine.

This is the first time I spend money on a freemium game.

I have given all my resources away, because my account on the uk server was going to be blocked immediately after sending a mail to the support asking migration, so i can't even play on the uk server anymore.

I tought that Ubisoft,blue bytes are companies who take care of their customers, now I know better.

Regards,

Vuchel

World
    Newfoundland
    If at first you don't succeed, sky-diving is not for you.

World
    Sandycove
    lol ofcourse i know that forum

BB_Skelril pops up often in the dutch chat but can't answer all the questions allot of people have. The questions i asked above that is the reason that i try it here, hoping this forum knows more.

So thank you for your answer but it wasn't helpfull at all.
    Last edited by Vuchel; 06.07.12 at 19:41.

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer Nukar's Avatar
    World
    Newfoundland
    then ask it there you know very well only BB_Skel is able to provide you the needed awnsers.
    And i do believe some of you points have been awnsered before you even posted here. Both in chat as in that specific forumsection....
    Nevermind I give up

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    well - u need 2 e mail accounts for 2 tso accounts

retailpacks are regionspecific, so i expect the ones u bought up till now will only be usable on EU-english server- which is the bad news. Good news would be that you can ofc credit em to your EU-english account and the gem value will be credited with 10% bonus on dutch server. only problem is main gem voucher- which would suggest flogging them off and buying gem vouchers for the gold and crediting those to the account- unless BB guarantees that all retail packs bought in netherlands can be credited to dutch accounts

answers are usually slow unless u post em in the dutch temporary forum where a dutch language bb representative tries to answer em and doing it fairlyy quickly

as to money already put into game- all gems will be credited to your new account on dutch server and gems bought or vouchers used are credited to your account as soon (small delay sometime) as you use/buy em in the shop so the fact that BB is (mainly) closed doesnt impact it. Some BB employees work weekends but the bulk ofc doesnt and support doesnt on the whole as far as i know

Reply to Thread