Reply to Thread

Thread: Multi Trade idea

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Multi Trade idea

We all hate to have to keep adding the same trade time after time to send large amounts.

Can you just add a slider to the middle of the private trade window so that once the items to be traded have been set you just slide the slider to the number of times you want to send the same trade.

It would save so much time and from my basic understanding of programing I do not think it would be to complex to setup.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    I am just getting used to the trade.
    I also have a suggestion on the open market trade we shouldnt wait for the other person to accept the trade once some one has put their item in market i should be just go in and buy. At present you have to wait for the other person to be online and accept it. If they dont like the person who is buying the item they can decline. This makes it harder for any person with a name we dont like. If a person wants to trade with a specific person they already have that option. So open market should be open to all. And or if you put items in the market is the a cancell botton to bring your stuff back from the market? Many thanks for reading this thread.

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Trade systems being updated. Check the dev's diary to see whats planned

Reply to Thread