Reply to Thread

Thread: Better trade options

Pathfinder
    World
    Northisle

Better trade options

What I think would be a very good improvement is to have the option to cancel any trades you make.
    For example say you find an intresting deal and send a trade request the recources for this trade are now out of your storage until the other person responds to your request. But if this person is offline and will, say, be back in a day or something the recources you put in this trade are no longer at your disposal thus slowing your development. What I think would be an improvement is to have the ability to cancel the trade request if it takes to much time to get the responce from the other person.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    This would be really nice (agree).

Another way of solving this ressource issue would be to implement a timer on how long your "accept" counts. As you have a timer of 10 min on posting your auction, you could have the same lenght timer for the person that made the post to accept any offers made on his auction. (Note: I know that peopel that don't refresh their auctions can buy old offers, but this would also solve that issue).
    Eg. If Player A posts an auction with Buying 400 Fir Wood at 1 gc. and this continues on with his stuff. 5 min later Player B sends a trade request. This is where the timer should start (10 min). Now the request comes into Player A's mail box and then he can choose to "Accept" it or if he doesn't do that - the Trade Request is automatically cancelled.

(I really dislike the idea of people being able to take out your goods/stock for an unlimited amount of time via the current system)

Forum Explorer
    World
    Newfoundland
    The new trade system has the option to set how many trades you'll accept automatically. Unfortunately the system fries your brain trying to use it so I hope that's fixed before it's implemented.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I think the best option is to offer your goods in an exchange toolbar in market , so the players can see what you offering and confirm trade with you.You can always pullback your offer.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    In the trade menu, is it possible to put a box where you can type in your number of units you want to sell?
    Would it make it easier?

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    nt
    Last edited by Qualan; 07.09.12 at 20:42.

Reply to Thread