Closed Thread

Thread: After server maintenance last night, EC adventure and units missing and no XP

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove

After server maintenance last night, EC adventure and units missing and no XP

I was playing the second match from the EC adventures last night which I still had from the original tournament. I hadn't realised that server maintenance was due and got kicked off with one general and about 200 recruits still on the island. I thought that I would just go back in the morning and finish what I had to do. But this morning both the adventure was missing from screen right and the units were missing from the military unit count.
    I can see that I still have them in the total military unit count in the population pop-up, but the unit count in the assigned unit section says 0 and the un-assigned has 200 units missing (total military unit count= 555, assigned unit count=0, un-assigned unit count=349). Working settlers = 205, pop limit= 760/760.
    The general I used is also missing from the Star menu.
    How do I get my units back?
    I also didn't receive any XP from the battles I won, like when you abort the mission or it times out.

Please help. Thanks.

Pathfinder
    World
    Sandycove
    Just found the adventure in my Quest Book. Silly me. Thanks.

Closed Thread