Reply to Thread

Thread: Sound comes back on.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland

Sound comes back on.

I play without sound, and now I have a problem with the sound. When I disable the sound, and then either log off or close the window, and log back on, either immediately or a day after, the sound back automatically back on.
    Before a few patches ago, I could permanently turn off the sound. It affects all the computers I am on, so I guess it's a server setting somewhere that doesn't save.

World
    Northisle
    I have something very similar. On Opera I switched off the sound long ago ONCE and it was all good. I recently installed Chrome and I have to turn the sounds off every single time I log in.

I think this has something to do with the browser then. Maybe an anti-virus interferes with the browser. Have to check.

EDIT: Nope. I am using Kaspersky and Chrome was already in Trusted applications by default. Further changing the advanced configuration of Chrome in Kaspersky also didn't help. Is anyone using Chrome on Windows 7, has Kaspersky and everything is fine?
    Last edited by Merxe; 16.09.12 at 16:06.

Reply to Thread