Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Very cross and very disappointed

Jolly Advisor
    World
    Newfoundland

Very cross and very disappointed

Last week a member of our guild tried to change his password.

And ...

He's now playing on a different server.

He got locked out of our server due to a glitch.

Do glitches really have to last a week?

I'm very cross about this particular "glitch".

BB would you please priortise this.

I cannot express my disappointment that it has taken over a week for this "glitch" not to be sorted.

Shame on you
    Best
    Nuttymut

PS ... please add your name to this post to up the leverage for BB to sort this isssue ... don't forget it could be you. Thank you peeps ... love you all :-)
    Last edited by Nuttymut; 30.09.12 at 22:34.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuttymut View Post
    Last week a member of our guild tried to change his password.

And ...

He's now playing on a different server.

He got locked out of our server due to a glitch.

Do glitches really have to last a week?

I'm very cross about this particular "glitch".

BB would you please priortise this.

I cannot express my disappointment that it has taken over a week for this "glitch" not to be sorted.

Shame on you
    Best
    Nuttymut

PS ... please add your name to this post to up the leverage for BB to sort this isssue ... don't forget it could be you. Thank you peeps ... love you all :-)
    thanks nuttymut, glad someone cares bud, gave up playing on other server now ,not the same, all my money spent on locked account.

Nifty
    World
    Newfoundland
    I dont know freewheelin that well but we were in the same guild, this seems very lame that just because he changed his password theres some glitch that has taken him to a different server people pay to play this game with there hard earned money the least anyone would expect would be for this matter to be resolved quicker than a week

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    My dearest friend Freewheelin' introduced me to this game. I am saddened by the way he has been treated, enough in fact to consider removing it from my browser. I was impressed with the way the Settlers operated and would gladly have made financial contributions to improve my standing. I am very disappointed and my monies will be used in a more safe environment.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    I don't think posting in the forum is the right way to go as comments will just be ignored, badgering support will probably be better asking why a valued member of our guild is put on a different server and not returned after a week its ridiculous. No interaction can be made with that player can't even chat maybe the answer is to flood the forum with chat and requests then maybe something will be done to shut us up. Looking forward to getting you back free the sooner the better. REINSTATE THE FREE!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    What do we want? FREE BACK! When do we want it? NOW!

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Free Willy ... oh wait ... meh it works here too !!!

World
    Newfoundland
    Dear BB, Please let freewheelin back on his Newfoundland account. He belongs to our guild. Things havn't been the same without him.
    Free I miss you . Hope you'll be back soon.
    PS bumb growing

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    Freewheelin is a valued member of our guild and is missed by all and the MAIN reason for this is because he adds to the daily guild quests. Come on BB get his account sorted, a week is just not on.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    hi bb can you sort our member of our guild out please the man has spent money on the game for one and its not very nice of you to leave him dangleing in no man land when all his friends are on another server and quite frankley you are alianating all our member against the game and as you full well know word teavels fast over a silly little glitch witch im shore a tec guy or girl could sort in mins so come on do your self a favor and let spead good news not bad about bb

tyvm
    roge-dodge

Closed Thread