Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Add more recycling plants

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyTarget1 View Post
    -1, how would I trade my excess coal?
    You wouldnt, instead you would free up the space you now use to produce coal you dont need.

Or you would save it up in the star menu just in case you need to double sword production some time in future.

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Sandycove
    -1 you have failed to state your case.
    When it comes to Gene pools and shallow ends they can be found at the bar drinking pina colada's

World
    Sandycove
    Not having everything you want is part of the challenge in making what you do have work efficiently and still get you the results you want.
    Sorry, but I've slept since then...

Ruler of the Land
    World
    Newfoundland
    I could support this IF BB would also..
    • introduce a limited Imp.RM (1min prod.time, but using 3x2 tiles as WM)
    • make all ordinary RM tradeable.
    25/11-14 , 23/02-16 .. The end is coming and it will look like this .

Nifty
    World
    Northisle
    I say no. We have got great buff we can use on top of old buffs we had before. I mean from crystals. And why do you want game so easy? And tbh you dont need to use that much coal if you only make weapons for yourself. Dont think anyone use several thousands of weapons and stuff every day. And you can always trade on T.O or in guild. I would say make it harder to get it instead as it is for me now i always give away tons of coal becuase i only make what i need

World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by RokiG View Post
    Dont think anyone use several thousands of weapons and stuff every day.
    One tailor a day can be something like 20-30k bronze swords, 15k bows, 5-6k of both iron and steel swords an upwards of 5k longbows.

On top of that you can produce elite weapons for 1k+ units a day, which, while its much cheaper than regular units, is still not cheap.

Thats alot of coal

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    This game is based on Balance Resource Economy.
    We got new buildings which cosume a lot of coal. 75k coal consuming per 12 hours is insane.
    The only thing what gets my STATUS to all production to YELLOW or RED is because of COAL .
    If i have the coal production to GREEN, everything on my island is GREEN WITHOUT BUFF.
    Even buffed my coal production is bad.

Committed Clicker
    World
    Sandycove
    The game is not based on balance resource economy. We have trade, buffs, adventure loot, refills and special mines which go up to level 7. All can cause a green production status to fill storage to the max and then stop.
    You're also forgetting the epic woodyard, which can help with coal production.

World
    Sandycove
    you can always use the epic wood yards to make coal instead of loads of cokers im sure pwl are still cheap to buy on trade office as is coal
    and yes i know wood yards are huge BUT they make a lot more coal than a few cokers plus if you use bean soups/or chants on them you should make more than enough
    like the idea of a improved recycler though even if they were limited also

Town Councillor
    World
    Sandycove
    -1 I think this is a shortsighted idea and certainly NOT in my best interests. If every challenge is removed from the game I quit playing. The balance with different types of buildings is pretty reasoneable. Keep the Recycler as it is and don¨t introduce Improved Recycler. Actually I think the game needs just the oposite in some areas. Something to renew balance and re-introduce challenge for beans with high level players (maybe) and for platinum ore (for sure). I play casual so beans is still a challenge for my (that's why maybe). Can immagine though how hardcores are flooded with them. But with platinum ore it just seems uselessly overabundant even for me. Certainly no challenge in it at all ever.

Reply to Thread