Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The timer for the pumpkins are broken

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    and once again the different semetaries run on different time. I had them synced this morning after having them paused all night. So when I started them at about 7, they were all in sync. Now, 8 hours later, there's a difference of about 35 minutes between them. 6 days until the event is over and the main source of the event item is still not working. Great job.

Edit: Now, several hours later, they are back in sync again...
    Last edited by Zotamedu; 02.11.12 at 23:27.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    This morning I wasted another 3 buffs because of this bug. Still no solution in sight and what about some kind of compensation?

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    And another 3 pumpkins gone due to a magical 4 hour time shift.

Original Serf
    World
    Newfoundland
    Same problem here, when leaving home this morning I had 1h57 left on timer and when I got back to work it was 7h35 on the timer and it takes me only 45 min to log out at home and log back in at work. And they are all synched and it seems that the village schools are also synched with the pumpkin fields. This might actually be some global timer reset that wasnt noticed before but has been noticed now due to the long production timers of the pumpkin fields...

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by Letsnow View Post
    Same problem here, when leaving home this morning I had 1h57 left on timer and when I got back to work it was 7h35 on the timer and it takes me only 45 min to log out at home and log back in at work. And they are all synched and it seems that the village schools are also synched with the pumpkin fields. This might actually be some global timer reset that wasnt noticed before but has been noticed now due to the long production timers of the pumpkin fields...

A global reset do not explain the fact that all pumpkin semetaries are not always affected. At times, only the small semetares was reset.

Quartermaster
    World
    Newfoundland
    The event is over and the bug persists yet another update. Once again the semetaries travelled back in time. Not that it matters anymore since you don't get the last pumpkin in the semetaries.

I think this is the worst event so far. Short and unexciting event chain and event items filled with bugs.

Pathfinder
    World
    Newfoundland
    I have to admit that this problem has been very frustrating to me too, but i have found one thing which is even more curious: 3 of the same kind of sematary, placed right next to each other, and at the same time. Seconds away from having the same distance to the storehouse. But somehow, one of the semataries ended up with one pumpkin more than the others.

So said the numbers, until two of the semataries ran out, and i buffed the last, but when it had run out, there was no pumpkin at all.

Have to admit that the se unrealieable timers and the need to have every patch buffed at all time have made this event very stressfull.

edit: I have discovered that the last pumpkin of the sematary is never delivered to the storehouse. I suppose the settler who has that responsibility gets unemployed when the sematary crashes.
    Last edited by RosaDina; 09.11.12 at 16:15.

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Dantesama View Post

I'll keep in touch if I have an update on this bug.
    Any updates on this bug yet, Dante?

I know Halloween is over, but the bug isn't restricted to the pumpkin cemeteries alone.
    I think all buildings suffer from the same problem with the timer resetting once every 24 hours.
    It just isn't that noticable with buildings having a production time that can be counted in minutes.

It is noticable with the village schools though, having a production time of 2 hours.
    When I built my second school, its production cycle was pretty exactly 1 hour behind that of my first school.
    The next day, they were both syncronised though. Settlers popped out from both of them at the same time.
    Either one of them produced two settlers in one hour (highly unlikely), or then the other at some point needed 3 hours.

Most likely both of them lost quite some time, one of them 1 hour more than the other one...
    Thus they most likely do not produce 24 settlers per day, probably just 23...
    like has been said, the common pumpkin cemeteries mostly only produced two pumpkins, not three, per day.

Now, considering this, I would want to know if anyone has noticed if the gem pit suffers from the same bug.
    If that would be the case, then the bug suddenly becomes a lot more serious...
    Not owning a gem pit, I cannot test it, but would appreciate if somebody else could check it.
    Last edited by Tage; 20.11.12 at 23:54.

Aunt Irma’s Favourite Writer
    World
    Newfoundland
    Quote Originally Posted by RosaDina View Post
    edit: I have discovered that the last pumpkin of the sematary is never delivered to the storehouse. I suppose the settler who has that responsibility gets unemployed when the sematary crashes.
    This bug applies to all mines and wells too.

Just checked it today, when two gold mines, both buffed, never delivered the last piece of gold ore left in there.
    No worker walking from the mine to the storehouse, and no change in the storehouse at all.

Thus, a lv 1 gold mine doesn't hold 300 gold ore, it only holds 299. And a lv 5 gold mine would thus only hold 295...

Original Serf
    World
    Northisle
    This time bug... has it been corrected for this year???

Reply to Thread